Views: 8184|Replies: 24

Germans cannot be praised, never praise a German. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-12 03:46:17 |Display all floors
Germans make bad world leaders.

When they rise, they created two world wars and commited worse crimes against humanity the world has seen in modern times.

Now there is crisis in Europe, Germans are being praised as good role models.  That is precisely the wrong thing to do.

Whenever Germans lose their humility, the world will face great danger.

Germans cannot be praised, never prase a German.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 18:17:54 |Display all floors
Germans make bad world leaders.

The world is best served when Germans are kept defeated, humiliated and keep a low profile.

Even Germans themselves are best served that way. Like after World War 2.

Dont let Merkel turn this crisis into  a revival of German pride and German nationalism.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 18:21:10 |Display all floors
no greater danger to Europe  to the world than German nationalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 01:32:15 |Display all floors
The real danger is to unjustly demonised countries or people.
Unlike some other countries, Germany has assimilated the lessons from the past, is keeping watch on any trace of nationalism in the country and pay attention to keep it under control.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 12:27:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2011-12-13 12:28
fredius Post time: 2011-12-13 01:32
The real danger is to unjustly demonised countries or people.
Unlike some other countries, Germany h ...

the German taxpayer.
wants common currency but don't want to lift a finger to help Southern Europe
all the while claiming German superiority.

German policy which widens the interest gap and makes it even worse.

This is nationalism in all but name (of the governing party).

German nationalism, will have consequences much worse than any other form of nationalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 21:52:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-12-13 12:27
the German taxpayer.
wants common currency but don't want to lift a finger to help Southern Europe  ...

The fear to assume the debt of Greece but also of some other countries such as Italy or Spain in a near future is quite legitimate, especialy when your own economy isn't that good.
Germany eventualy did help Greece, my friend.
So don't be so harsh, very few countries in the world would make such a sacrifice in the context of a confederation.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-14 04:23:11 |Display all floors
  1. The fear to assume....
Copy code
They mismanaged the crisis, and opposed the obvious solution..... Probably they know now that they didn't do the right thing, but they do not want to loose their face.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.