Views: 52200|Replies: 320

[US] China Has Better Speech Freedom - Factual Demonstration   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-11 03:03:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2011-12-11 03:47

I will post on both ChinaDaily forum and on US Yahoo News which has a section of posts under each news. I will report the posts banned by the US Yahoo News and demonstrate the severe and racist censorship by the US regime. In sharp contrast, I demonstrate the superior speech freedom in China.

As a start up for the demonstration, I want to point out that racial slurs against Chinese people are routinely allowed on Yahoo News forum, such as: "Chingks are subhumans" posted on Yahoo at least 5 times recorded.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:10:22 |Display all floors
The following post is banned on Yahoo AP News title US envoy (Locke) calls on China to improve human rights:

"Dear Locke, if you care about Chinese human rights, could you please stop the racist US Visa Bulletin which singles out Chinese people for racial discrimination?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:13:48 |Display all floors
The following post is banned on Yahoo AP News title US envoy calls on China to improve human rights:

"Dear US envoy, if you care about Chinese human rights, I think you can do more. American immigration policies are one of the great examples of her closeness and institutionalized racism. Many Americans believe their nation is open. They even mistake China as the side restricting immigrants and exchange students to the US. The reality is that the US policies institutionally favour people from majority White-race nations. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:16:29 |Display all floors
The following post is banned on Yahoo AP News title US envoy calls on China to improve human rights:

"Dear US, if you care about human rights, could you tell us what happened to Bradley Manning?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:18:03 |Display all floors
The following post is allowed on Yahoo AP News title US envoy calls on China to improve human rights:

"Dear US, if you care about human rights, could you stop the harassment of Julian Assange?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:22:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2011-12-11 03:40

The following post is allowed on Yahoo AP News title US envoy calls on China to improve human rights:

"US Visa Bulletin"

"US Visa Bulletin discriminates Chinese"  or "YewEs Visa Bulletin discriminates Chinese"

"Christian faith requires childhood indoctrination. Christianity has no tolerance to nonreligious Chinese. The 200 years US Chinese Exclusion Act and Sinophobia verify it."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 03:26:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2011-12-11 03:42

"I urge the US to respect speech freedom of Chinese people."

Analysis,

Everyone, including Westerners: We Chinese cannot say "I urge the US to respect speech freedom of Chinese people" in a US AP news titled "US envoy calls on China to improve human rights".

Think about it. Imagine the arrogance and ignorance of the US censor.

Is Western speech freedom not a joke?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.