Views: 2370|Replies: 0

why don't local govenments' spend their excess funds towards the local people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-9 19:20:08 |Display all floors
Hey there all, how have U been? Me, somewhat angry! Why would i be angry?
Well, for a start, we have to start somewhere don't we, why on earth don't Local Government spend their excess Central Government funds on the Local People instead of themselves? Why ofw? do they have to engage with a travel agencey(mostly government anyway) to make sure that they spend all their funds or risk losing funds in the next allocation. Hey u b@#$tards, what about looking after the POOR, U stink! Look around china, look at your schools( and I really don't mean the well off Government people only schools) How about spending those excess funds on; School buses, better desks and chairs for the students, better blackboards(or whiteboards)teacher pay(again not for Government employed teachers at elite schoosl only for Government people kids) but the poor, really poor teachers, paint, really, paint to at least make the sh$%^ouse school buildings look better than they really are, clothing for the schoolkids whose parents cannot afford better clothing(even though those same parents are mostly responsible for the countries currant wealth) WHY, Why, Why do Local Government Officals spend the left over, over budgeted funds on themselves.........WHY?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.