Author: Alex2010

Europe Shudders at Germany's New-Found Power   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-5 20:29:32 |Display all floors
Both morons don't want to play..WAhhh!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:32:16 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-10-4 05:01
Bankers have their own greedy plans already so they won't listen to your chatter.

That's part of the problem I don't even think bankers do have plans, other than to left alone to run riot.

They're just opportunistic money grabbers; if they had a plan things might actually be less chaotic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:35:12 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-10-5 20:32
That's part of the problem I don't even think bankers do have plans, other than to left alone to r ...

And I think its safe to assume that that is exactly what they want us to think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 13:54:04 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-10-5 22:35
And I think its safe to assume that that is exactly what they want us to think.

it's not safe to assume anything

but it seems reasonable to conclude that a small but vocal and insistent group of people on the internet are vulnerable to what they read

bankers and government are two prominent organisations that have in common the politics of removing the fruits of your labour from you

however, no group is entirely safe, and I think the case of Mentmore Estate in England serves as a good example of what happens when government intervention (death duties) and then non-intervention (rejected banker offer of gifting estate to the National Trust) leads to a loss-loss situation, or even a loss-loss-loss situation if you include the public

And yes this was a significant Rothschild collection and beautiful at that.

Have a look at the history of destruction of country houses in 20th century Britain, an interesting slant on what happens to Empire.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.