Views: 10719|Replies: 15

A female doctor's quitting for no love found [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-6 15:48:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ttt222 at 2011-12-6 16:02

Wang Li, a female university teacher with doctor degree aged 30 in Anhui University of Finance and Economics , send her alma mater to local court suing her university for not allowing her quitting.     

However, Wang's reason for quitting was that no true love can be found matching her in Bengbu, the location of her alma mater.     

Beforehand, for the sake of fostering high-level talents, an agreement between Anhui University of Finance and Economics and Nanjing University required Wang to go back to work at her alma mater after her graduation of doctor in Nanjing University.  

Finally, the local court made a verdict that the university should allow her application of quitting and Wang paid penalty to some extent according to the agreement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 15:56:05 |Display all floors
Hahaha...

What a ridiculous excuse for quitting. Wang may be low in EQ.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-6 16:54:46 |Display all floors
1. Do Wang Li have a right to cancel that agreement?
Yes.

So, no matter what is the reason, Wang Li can cancel her employment with that university in Bengbu.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-6 16:57:49 |Display all floors
2. Is such type of agreements common in mainland China?
Yes.

It is a product of a planned economy.

So, such type of agreements need to be changed as mainland China is changing from a planned economy to a market economy.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 20:44:29 |Display all floors
i consider this deed of local court is a discrimination for the  female doctor. i suggest charge the university. you will find that in china there aways are many of unfair equity,neither  people belong to mailland nor coming from abroad.so i appeal to all of us defend our rights of belonging to us.to be honest, if you are  out of china, i think that you will not see this case.ourgovernments aways said that people have rights of  equity ,and our regime is  pretty better than any  other countries.aactually,many respects concerned with our colse behalf are unfair and are not good for ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 10:33:10 |Display all floors
i consider this deed of local court is a discrimination for the  female doctor. i suggest charge the university. you will find that in china there aways are many of unfair equity,neither  people belong to mailland nor coming from abroad.so i appeal to all of us defend our rights of belonging to us.to be honest, if you are  out of china, i think that you will not see this case.ourgovernments aways said that people have rights of  equity ,and our regime is  pretty better than any  other countries.aactually,many respects concerned with our colse behalf are unfair and are not good for ourselves.
trx,trx training,trx training usa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 03:30:12 |Display all floors
I like her honesty
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.