Author: mariame

Are Chinese people low in moral quality?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-7 20:53:45 |Display all floors
There was.You may ask agro related people.I spend more than a decade in China and it was there.

If it lifted already that is disaster for farmer.

Let me inqure about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 10:27:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-8 10:29

Actually most Chinese we once had mass contact and interview with people with different background, they turned to be the most simple and kindhearted people, even the most uneducated and low level we met, they know they want to be kind people and do something good, even care so much for poorer people, even care and cheer for their own country's 'achievement' which has nothing to do with them....

just that we have so many distorted and twisted and freaky unwritten laws and regulation to put pressure on them and distort their born kindness...most of them only want a normal work, and sustainable way to continue their life, a family and feed themselves, they even have to struggle so much for this, and have to protect themselves from unfair treatment, and stil kept last conciousness to breath, so sad to see this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 12:25:09 |Display all floors
yanhaili Post time: 2011-12-7 16:16
In fact Chinese folks are in the era of  lacking  faith ,the traditional moral values of confucianis ...

State tyranny was a big problem in China.

Nobody dares to TALK, only whisper.
Nobody dare to STICK OUT THEIR HEADS, for it get chopped.
Even in the anonymity of the internet, it's no safety from the prying eyes of the state, underclass and political guilds.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 13:03:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 12:44
The Chinese are willing to make great sacrifices (such as wasting their time waiting in an endless l ...

It's rather interesting point.

But the CONFUCIAN-FARMER'S UNION administered state probably "understands" what's needed now. Whether they have or are without the technologies, know how or citizen's capability is yet another issue.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 16:12:13 |Display all floors
Just because many people went to pick the radishes it does not mean Chinese are low in moral.  Its just that they are not farmers to understand how to step in the fields.  That man was lazy,  instead of him doing his work he wants to ask people to come and take for free.  Probaby trying to show off.    So many people make a rush,  even if i want to step properly i will get pushed and damage the plants.  Also if i come such a place where i see other vegetables.  I would think that is also for free.  Maybe the farmer forgot to mention.  So i would take that also.  
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 14:43:00 |Display all floors
the greedy creatures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 09:50:44 |Display all floors
Horrible, greedy barstewards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.