Views: 6809|Replies: 5

Just asking.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-28 14:17:07 |Display all floors
In the name of fairness, natural justice and transparency will this forum dare to warn all new comers that this forum  has things like spy cards and silence cards to be used by older members on unsuspecting new members?

Just asking.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-11-28 14:18:09 |Display all floors
Wouldn't that take all the fun out of it?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-28 14:33:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-11-28 14:18
Wouldn't that take all the fun out of it?

are these features meant to be another queen bee privileges with Chinese characteristics.?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-28 14:39:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-11-27 22:33
are these features meant to be another queen bee privileges with Chinese characteristics.?

I don't know. Maybe if this was a US forum the best features would go to the highest bidder.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 01:28:02 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-11-27 22:39
I don't know. Maybe if this was a US forum the best features would go to the highest bidder.

Are you implying that the people with the most money have the highest morals, best taste,
and best judgement?
I know lots of money hides a lot of warts but you are being foolish to think this.
In the US the people with the lowest morals are often the people who end up with the most
money. That's how they get the most money.. by being the best cheats.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-29 09:26:11 |Display all floors
I have three wealthy ex-wives..............They have lotsa Warts...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.