Author: DanseMacabre

You're not qualified to judge China because you can't speak Chinese?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-4 22:16:12 |Display all floors
i am chinese. I dont know what is your judgment, but everyone has the right to judge. My idea is that most of the chinese do not have true religion.  It is easy to lose in wealth, power, and tricks binging benefits(bills or time).  Hate education instead of loving and understanding. I think that is the main reason for the problems. Even though some of us can not admit it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-3 20:38:47 |Display all floors
Passing judgementS  on issues have so many criteria ,such as :seeing ,feeling ,tasting ,smelling .but understanding  is also paramount .Say ,if someone sayS sth and U don't understand how do pass judgemen ? If u don't understand a language ,you may construe what  someone says .
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-3 20:59:02 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2011-11-24 16:07
Problem is you always have to interpret the facts to come up with any opinion. When you do so, fac ...

You don't like facts in judgment of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 22:17:28 |Display all floors
Meaningful,I love this forum ve---ry much.And will come more often. C U guys later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 18:22:25 |Display all floors
Winmie Post time: 2014-5-25 22:17
Meaningful,I love this forum ve---ry much.And will come more often. C U guys later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 20:46:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cruising at 2014-7-2 20:48

edit: this is an old post, but i'll answer anyway, since i already read it and i have something to say...
well, you can judge a country without speaking their language, but obviously your overall judgment will be better if you can speak it. culture is in the language after all. ...but then again, sometimes you can't see what's too close to you, so sometimes a foreigner may be a better judge....i guess it's complicated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 01:05:58 |Display all floors
That is easy to understand. In a country, you don't understand the language, you have to do nothing, what brings you to court.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.