Author: linda_sun

How to improve my English?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-17 00:56:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-11-22 17:05
G'day, Linda,

your first post was in a refreshingly good English. Just put a space after punctuatio ...

you have done a good job for these who are striving to facilitate their English ,I am one of them and actually take an tremendous appreciation to your essay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 01:01:43 |Display all floors
kameza Post time: 2011-12-4 23:53
Hi linda_sun,
A few years ago I set up a blog for my English language students. It`s a great self-st ...

the website you have supplied can not open normally

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 16:55:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 13:43:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-9 08:08:57 |Display all floors
To improve your English , you need to be exposed to it .by exposure it means u have to be hearing it all the time .the more you hear it spoken the more you grasp it unconciously .It's just like a kid learning a language from birth to adulthood .
English learning is all about enabling environment .
You can also learn English by reading novels which is at your level .This way will help u see how the language goes .

I learn Chinese so fast and my Chinese level is 85 100% without  ever been to the classroom , no teacher  just the exposure I have here help me .I watch (xingwen lian bo ) falu ping dao , xinguang dadao , dongfang shikong , wo ai faming deng deng deng just
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2015-12-21 16:42:14 |Display all floors
Everyone has the same dream to have a good English in a short time. It is impossible. Learning English well is like creating a system of language in your mind. It needs vocabulary, structures, ideas and experience. The most important thing is that you need more experience. Someone says that when you keep a hundred passage in your mind or learn thousands of words by heart can let you have a good English. It is one sided thinking. In a word, practicing English everyday helps you get closer to your dream.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-2 21:48:13 |Display all floors
Think in English.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.