Author: expatter

Rough justice in America .............. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-9 13:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-11-9 11:46
Is this for real...? Arrested for trying to close your bank account...? Only in the US...

Source: politics dot gather dot com

Developing Story: People Arrested for Trying to Close Citibank Ac ...

that is shocking indeed , it smell like Nazi Germany last century..........time of corporatism and nationalism of extreme type.

Time when police and military became enforcer for corporations kind of private guard of fat cats.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-9 18:12:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-11-9 11:46
Is this for real...? Arrested for trying to close your bank account...? Only in the US...
Source: politics dot gather dot com
Developing Story: People Arrested for Trying to Close Citibank Ac ...
  .........................................................................................................

Oh dear  ..............

The article speaks for itself ............

Oh ........

Wow ............  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 19:48:23 |Display all floors
I saw the video -- filmed after the fact ... the doors were already locked. Therefore it is only a partial story. On the video, the gal who was talking said it was a protest. An elder lady called her out and said that this was not Wall Street, the person replied it is a bank.

I also read Citibank's curt sterilized response. They said only one person closed their account!

I bet the 23 people crowding the little place were at least a little disruptive.

Don't get me wrong, I am squarely on the side of the protestors and not Citibank (I wouldn't give the damn banksters the sweat off my balls). However, I stand more squarely for the whole truth, not simply a snippet meant for propaganda!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 19:53:54 |Display all floors
More interesting is the rubber bullet that was fired and struck some video camera voyeur and the busted spleen of a protestor in California yesterday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 19:56:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-11-9 19:48
I saw the video -- filmed after the fact ... the doors were already locked. Therefore it is only a partial story. On the video, the gal who was talking said it was a protest. An elder lady called h ...

Actually, all the arrests will only strengthen the movement.

I think as with the civil rights movement, people are getting arrested to draw more attention and supporters.

Good on them I say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 20:11:42 |Display all floors

Reply #47 JFenix's post

The movement seems to have been hijacked, what does gay rights and all have to do with the crooked American political system?

The trumpeters have arrived en force!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 20:14:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-11-9 20:11
The movement seems to have been hijacked, what does gay rights and all have to do with the crooked American political system?

The trumpeters have arrived en force!

Its power of the PEOPLE.

Gays are people too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.