Author: expatter

Rough justice in America .............. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-10 04:26:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-11-9 20:20
I personally think that the institution is so experienced now with their psycho-disrupt techniques that the protesters will be splintered and made to wonder what the hell they were doing there in the first place .........

Sadly ...........

I think this will fizzle out ...........

Wasn't that Tea Party thing supposed to be something new and it just got hijacked  .........  ?

No doubt , chaos makers will dilute core of the movemant and lead them to dead end.

good post expatter.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-10 14:19:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-10 04:26
No doubt , chaos makers will dilute core of the movemant and lead them to dead end.
good post expatter.
...........................................................................................................................

One of the last real protests of the 20th century in the US was at Wounded Knee in 1973 ...........

Wounded Knee is the site of the last confrontation with the American Indians where hundreds were massacred by cannon in 1890 ...........

The protesters are nothing more than a broken movement now  ...........

Crushed, flattened and broken by the same people that fund the free Tibet and Wigur ideas  .........

And ignore the Kurds and Palestinian statehood rights ..................

Curious  .........

Actually ..........

I will place a post about Wounded Knee as it is an interesting reminder of what an establishment will do and diametrically placed with reference to its open statements on HR ...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-11 18:00:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-11-10 14:19
  ...........................................................................................................................

One of the last real protests of the 20th century in the US was at ...

Good example.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-11 19:10:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-11 18:00
Good example.
.................................................................................................

Yes .................

I am not sure there was too much justice with the events and the outcomes  ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 02:03:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-11-11 19:10
  .................................................................................................

Yes .................

I am not sure there was too much justice with the events and the  ...

No not too much justice but hey land of free and justice for all is good selling point.
Hollywood has been build on this one...............billions are made from propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 13:07:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-12 02:03
No not too much justice but hey land of free and justice for all is good selling point.
Hollywood has been build on this one...............billions are made from propaganda.

When I was a kid I watched John Wayne movies  .............

And Indians were the epitome of everything savage and evil ..........

And Wayne et al were pure and doing the world a favour terminating this infestation ...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-15 07:47:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-11-12 13:07

When I was a kid I watched John Wayne movies  .............

And Indians were the epitome of everything savage and e ...

so true my friend , they seem to polish all genocides with wrong brush.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.