Author: ganzhuolin

U.S., Britatin and Israel preparing to attack Iran... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-11 05:07:13 |Display all floors
Lol

Clever. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-11 05:29:21 |Display all floors
Pirate, I'm sorry but you just sound like every other racist fckwit american.

I really don't believe you are chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-11 06:32:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-11 05:37

I respect your opinion, JFenix!

The longer you live and work in USA, you will realize what I have told you ------ through the financial crisis, economic collapse, crimes, social unrests, ... ...

I was born here.

And I didn't always feel this way.  I used to scream loudly about all the injustice and corruption that I saw.

But the older I get, the more I appreciate what I do have.

My son has a friend in tanzania.  He visited him for three months last year. Last summer, his mother died.  He had been writing a book about the year he spent in the US and my son's visit there.  He has a benefactor here of sorts who has been helping out his family for years.  We've all helped with the book, typing out his handwritten letters.

He made an entry where he talked of his mother's life and how hard it was for them after his father died.

I used to feel sorry for myself of how hard I had it as a single mom in the states.  Oh the injustice....the shame of it all...bla, bla, bla.

But reading her story, I was just struck.  As a mother, I know the stress of just trying to provide the basics.  But I felt like a spoiled child after reading that.

Really put things into perspective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 14:55:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-11 01:48
The US is not going to go to war with iran.

Don't be ridiculous.

The main problem I have with iran is they have a nutjob as a president.

There was so much hope when Khatami was in charge.  ...

we have a saying in Pakistan... Before pointing at others, you should take a look under your collar (might not make much sense in english - but I bet you got the point)

Iran's president is a LEGEND. U.S. is the country which has had all kinds of jackasses as presidents lately so it's ironic how you dare point at a man who is not afraid to say what is in his heart. He openly discussed how there were no proofs connecting 9/11 to taliban or whatever. Zionist pussies left the conference having no proper response to him...

You sound like a smart analyst and observer Mr. JFenix. I hope you understand that the person who is imaged as a villain in your media and by your politicians needs NOT to be that way in reality. It's just the way that your media makes him look. Try to put yourself in an asian's shoes. Try to put yourself into the shoes of people who lose relatives to U.S. bombings. How many countries has u.s. bombed since WWII? does your sense really not say that U.S. MAY be a bit of a terrorizing name going around?

Maybe you'll see why Iran's president is the hero, and your government is the real terror in the hearts of humans whose lives aren't valued just because they live in remote areas and aren't rich.

What I find most outrageous is how most people really do agree that Iran shouldn't get anywhere close to nuclear capabilities. picture this: An Asian possessing a gun living next door to an american. When the american intends to own a gun for his protection, the asian points his gun at him and threatens to finish him off if he dares making a move. This should sound perfectly fair to you if not letting Iran get nuclear weapons sounds fair too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 21:27:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-12 22:43
The ONLY thing US citizen left to be proud of is being an American!!!  There are  too many weak-minded, irresponsible, arrogant, ignorant, and stupid losers in US fuking A.  They have been brainwas ...

well, well

another mooslim extremist hell-raiser

noone else cares about hell, do they now...
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 21:28:00 |Display all floors
do us all a favour and blow your self up
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-12 21:28:45 |Display all floors
virgins await you
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.