Author: ganzhuolin

U.S., Britatin and Israel preparing to attack Iran... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-10 04:18:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-9 04:37

Why are you living here?

Were you born here or just decided to move to a country you despise so much?

If its the latter, you can't be very bright.  Lol

Why are YOU living in U.S.?

Exactly. Now shut the **** up, or get the **** out.
128942296726872249.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 04:36:32 |Display all floors
U.S. isn't readying the world for a war without any preparation.... they have played these 'iranian attempted to kill saudi ambassador' games already... they've isolated Iran as much as possible, to make sure no one comes to their aid. And since I don't need to justify how ****ing retarded saudi kings are(the reason why nato and u.s. don't have to attack and implement democracy there), and since we also know how none of the other states like Pakistan are in any position to support Iran, Iran will most likely be left alone to be slain by the muslimeaters - the true 'terrorists'.

I do have hope in North Korea though... but then again... just like in a chess game, U.S. already has a piece in front of north korea too.

So who exactly is sitting at the other end in this chess game? since the demise of Russian empire, I would say it has been left empty. However China is popularly seen as the only potential player who can stand up to U.S.. That probably is what u.s. has in mind, every time they dismantle a government. Destroy all potential Chinese friends - empower ones who submit to U.S. will. China is very much already in an 'influence' war with U.S.. The only world U.S. wants to see is a world full of its supporters/friends/slaves - so it can dictate world policies as it sees fit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 09:18:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-9 11:24

The biggest american bashers on this forum ARE americans.

They're fakes.

You might ...

Don't worried , we r not so easily fooled , don't think we don't know ,we are watching u .we  r everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 20:27:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-10 11:12

You are from USA because I can see the way you manipulate in your message.  This is typical American ways of manipulating ---- by putting words in other's mouth, turning upside down the argumem ...

Of course I am from the US, just like you.  

I'm not the one out there acting like I hate my country to score points with chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 20:30:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-10 10:24

Theories without being tested do not mean much in reality!  Theories must be tested in real world for a long time, then you can say effectiveness and applications in reality.  Otherwise, theori ...

Well that is why I'm asking you directly instead of just theorizing.

I am very curious as to this phenomena.  

I saw it as a mod at pravda.  I could see the IP addresses.

I saw where the majority of american bashers lived in the US.

But they pretend to be russian 'nationalists'.  Just like people here pretend to be chinese nationalists.

So you tell me to set the record straight - where does this come from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 20:33:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-10 10:20

Pirate's U.S. identity is as clear as George Bush's: In either case their mastery of the English language is below par. Hence there is a solid basis for doubt about their identity!

OPf co ...

His english is not perfect?  Its no worse than mine.

We're not british - we have our own version of english. lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 20:34:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-11-10 11:04

You are TOO proud of your English skill, Seneca.   Other than that, your logic, reasoning, critical thinking skills are all fuked up.  

Agreed!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.