Author: xuerengui

china needs to let christian missionaries in [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-24 07:25:47 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-10-23 23:50
Japan can prosper without Christians and missionaries.

But China cannot prosper without Christians and missionaries.

somebody got to do a PhD thesis and tell me why. hahahahahahahah ...

Thank you for my morning laugh!!!!

"But China cannot prosper without Christians and missionaries."

Ummm, uhhh, dude, which country has the best economy in the world today? Yah, China...
Ummm, uhhh, dude, which country is faring better in these poor economic times? Yah, China...
Ummm, uhhh, dude, which country are other countries turning to for possible help? Yah, China...
Ummm, uhhh, dude, which country is prospering more than most other countries? Yah, China...

And they're doing it without Christians and missionaries...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

That was the most idiotic (hilarious) comment I've read lately. But what can you expect from someone who can't tell the difference between Zhang He and Zheng He, and who confuses Ron Paul with Rick Perry...? You confuse them coz they're both Texans, right? And all Texans look alike to you, right...? Hehehehehehe....!

Revolting-are, dude, better pray for a revolution in your head next time. It might just smarten you up...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 08:55:36 |Display all floors

Reply #63 ganzhuolin's post

somebody got to do a PhD thesis and tell me why. hahahahahahahah

==================

those are statements of facts for which the proper answers are not well researched.

why is it the most productive sectors are led by the small numbers of Christians in China?

why the most productive Chinese are those who come from the small number of Christian missionary schools?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 09:04:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-24 08:56
Now that communism has been relegated to a more appropriate place in the national house, law-scoffing civil so-called 'servants' lead the nation in disobeying laws. Communism has singularly failed to instill in people civic virtues and a proper conscience.

Or how can you explain  Yueyue-type tragedies?

FEW EXAMPLES FROM USA:

After Man Gets Shot On Brooklyn Street, Video Shows
"Nobody Tried To Help Him"
Last Saturday at 7:30 p.m., a 24-year-old man was fatally shot on Nostrand Avenue near Glenwood. A graphic surveillance video showing Trevonne Winn talking on his cellphone and then getting shot by a man was released, in hopes that more information about the suspect can be found. According to the Post, Winn's mother was extremely upset by the video, because others on the street appear to simply be standing there and watching Winn twitch from his injuries, "What kind of city is this? No one helped my child. Someone could have helped him and turned him over on his side to help him breathe... I saw that video. When I saw the video, I walked out of the room. That will be forever engraved in my memory. I saw my child fall on the floor, and nobody tried to help him."

Winn, who had been living in South Carolina, was standing "outside his uncle's Crown Fried Chicken shop at 2085 Nostrand Ave. in East Flatbush" when the shooting took place. A police source was also disgusted by the behavior of the on-lookers in the video, noting that one person even seemed to take a cellphone picture of the dying man. Here are graphic videos of the shooting, suspect, and on-lookers from the Post and News  

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

How do you explain this tragedy?
Failure of capitalism i suppose?

You are moron.

[ Last edited by SMITHI at 2011-10-24 09:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 09:37:29 |Display all floors

Bad Idea

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 09:53:48 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-10-24 08:55

somebody got to do a PhD thesis and tell me why. hahahahahahahah

=== ...

"why is it the most productive sectors are led by the small numbers of Christians in China?

why the most productive Chinese are those who come from the small number of Christian missionary schools?"

Umm, uhhh, of course you'll provide your sources for this bit of misinformation. Your wishful thinking doesn't count as your brain needs to be set free from ignorance by a democratic revolution like in Libya.

Oh, oh, before I forget, last time I looked neither Wen nor Hu are Christians and they're leading a very prosperous China with few Christians and even less missionaries...!!!!

(Now repeat after me: Zhang He is NOT Zheng He. Ron Paul is NOT Rick Perry....)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 11:57:27 |Display all floors
It is not a matter of Christianity.

Chinese in China must have the freedom to practice the religion of their choice based on their own free will resulting in happier more content people.

jia na da ren

[ Last edited by canada_man at 2011-10-24 11:59 AM ]
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 12:31:38 |Display all floors

Reply #72 canada_man's post

I have the distinct impression that in China anyone can be a moslim, Christain or practise any religion he wants.

freedom to practice the religion of their choice based on their own free will is not the real problem.
as long as queen bees are kept safe, healthy and happy, nobody will interefere with your religion.

what is little understood is Why Japan can prosper without Christians, but China cannot. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.