Views: 9532|Replies: 61

UK Jihadists Burn US Flag During 9/11 Memorial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-12 19:53:59 |Display all floors
British police allowed about a hundred jihadists chanting offensive slogans to march through central London Sunday and burn a US flag during the memorial events for the 9/11 massacres ten years ago.

At the same time, a group organized by the nationalist English Defense League that gathered to lay wreaths at the U.S. Embassy in London was told to move away in order to avert a possible clash between the groups. Police used force against the EDL group.

The jihadis chanted "USA – terror state!", "Burn, burn, USA!" and "Muslims rise up!" as a US flag was burned. One of the protesters spoke into the megaphone and said: "We can tell you that you will never win the war because Islam is [unclear] in Europe and America, and we are winning the war ideologically, militarily, economically!"
Other speakers insisted that the West's war on terror is a war against Islam, and said that the Western soldiers who died fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq "died for nothing."

As he was being led away from the US embassy, a leader of the EDL wreath-laying event told policemen: "You have just facilitated the complete humiliation of our whole country."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:08:56 |Display all floors
I feel so bad for what has happened to the UK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:15:26 |Display all floors
We know where this is going

not cool
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:22:38 |Display all floors

I am sure Toto and Mechanic would have been there

They are true Brits

Just like Timbatu the true American

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:24:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-12 05:38 PM
I feel so bad for what has happened to the UK.

The Voice of New UK

Austin said to me its not their London anymore. He would need a tank to go to East London

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:30:11 |Display all floors
if we analyse the pedigree of any totoesque thought, we find the progenitor is an Anglo

a true patriot

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:31:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-9-12 21:54

The Voice of New UK

Austin said to me its not their London anymore. He would need a tank to go to East London

I heard it is now called Londonistan
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.