Views: 18367|Replies: 79

Chinese weather woman in “----ing” T-shirt [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-27 07:01:40 |Display all floors
A weather woman in China broadcast while wearing a T-shirt with a swear word, stirring criticism among the public. The weather caster is said to work at WZTV, one of the national channels in Zhe Province.

A screen capture from the popular Chinese website tt.mop.com shows the weather caster in a T-shirt that reads, “----ing.”

There was a similar controversy last year in Korea, when an online shopping mall, run by Korean girl group Kara, sold T-shirts bearing an off-color slang word.

Internet commenters have responded with, “How was she not aware of the word’s meaning?” “She may have done it intentionally,” and “She looks cute, so I will overlook her mistake.”

source:
  08-25-2011 17:08
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/ ... 1/08/182_93489.html
1.jpg
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-27 09:44:08 |Display all floors
It reminds me of Zhao Wei's clothes.

It was a hot topic a few of years ago.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-8-27 09:50 AM ]
1.jpg
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 10:29:35 |Display all floors
You have to wonder if Chinese folks, when they buy clothes with English words on them, actually know what's said. I imagine the weather lady knew and was making a statement of some kind, all the while claiming she didn't know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 11:08:02 |Display all floors
Hilarious!  
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 11:10:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-8-27 07:01
A weather woman in China broadcast while wearing a T-shirt with a swear word, stirring criticism among the public. The weather caster is said to work at WZTV, one of the national channels in Zhe Pr ...

Absolutely inappropriate anywheres, anytime BUT we do have Naked News and Naked Weather. Is there a difference?

http://www.nakednews.com/
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 06:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-27 10:29
You have to wonder if Chinese folks, when they buy clothes with English words on them, actually know what's said. I imagine the weather lady knew and was making a statement of some kind, all the wh ...

Reminds me of a Girl with a T-Shirt saying in Bold Letters:
ANY
BODY
ANY
TIME

since that was in HK, I guess she was aware of how it could be understood.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 09:04:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-27 10:29
You have to wonder if Chinese folks, when they buy clothes with English words on them, actually know what's said. I imagine the weather lady knew and was making a statement of some kind, all the wh ...

I remember such a case with a t-shirt on a young and pretty girl reading
ANY
BODY
ANY
TIME
happened in HK, so I bet she knew exactly how it could be understood.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.