Author: 468259058

A police officer and her husband beat old couple in our city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-20 08:54:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-20 10:16 AM

There is indeed far too much of such bullying by petty officials, and finally the Chinese people are standing up to it.

I am not necessarily referring to chengguang brutality.

I am ta ...

The more I read the more angry I get!  Poor people have nothing to lose & they have everything to gain by
standing up to bullies.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 09:57:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2011-8-19 21:41

It is good to see the people standing up for what's right.

Agreed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 10:02:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-20 09:41 PM

Nice to see someone agreeing with my sentiments. I have witnessedquite a bit of brutality. Once I passed by a scene of police handcuffing suspects and loading them onto a pick-up. To show the ...

You should have taken a video with your mobile phone Senny.  Too often victims cannot stand up for
themselves because they are powerless.  They need outside help.  I am sure this is just the tip of the
iceberg.

Beating up old people!  What sort of animals would do that?

No wonder there are riots around.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-22 01:39:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-8-21 10:02
You should have taken a video with your mobile phone Senny.  Too often victims cannot stand up for
themselves because they are powerless.  They need outside help.  I am sure this is just the  ...

Agreed ..............

Senny ................

Is always in the right spot  ...........

At the right time ............

To monitor China  .................     

Why if there were only just two more like him ............  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 08:12:51 |Display all floors
I loved Jinan, a clean and orderly place and the people from Shandong are not only very honest but very warm
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-22 09:12:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-8-22 08:12
I loved Jinan, a clean and orderly place and the people from Shandong are not only very honest but very warm

Dishonest?? in commercial business?  I disagree. compare with what?
People from Wenzhou, Zhej-i-a-n--g province had the title "Dishonesty" for their products - daily necessity - in 1990s.
People from Putian, Fujian province had the title "dishonesty" for their service - medical service.

People from Shandong are a little warm-hearted. I agree.

clean? Probably not. It's very dirty. You can check your shoes after a daytime's walk. Your shoes are still clean in Qingdao, but not in Jinan.

Orderly place? Jinan have a bad reputation in urban planning. We have ever called our city by "a large Village".
After our lovely government officials traveled around the world in the past few years, the urban planning made a little progress. Even today, there are many present government officials in Shandong are studying in U.S.A.
In China, the urban planning is usually decided by the major government officials, especially by the number 1 guy - the secretary of local CPC committee.

++++++++++++
There would be many "Chinese- style Hats" on the buildings in Beijing when the number 1 guy in Beijing local government, the secretary of Beijing local CPC committtee, Chen Xitong, liked "Chinese- style Hats" on the buildings a few of years ago.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-8-22 09:28 AM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-22 10:25:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-22 09:48
Now you see for yourself what a fool you Chinglish translator make of yourself in misrepresenting perfect English to the audience. Blue said the exact opposite to what you believe he wrote ab ...

hahahaa..Thanks.

not  .....but...

not only  ... but (also)

hahahaa..

I need to read more and write more.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.