Views: 39293|Replies: 153

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-14 10:56:47 |Display all floors
I predict that by 2020, China will ban foreign men from entering China, except for special cases.

The reason is that too many foreign men are marrying Chinese women and that there will be 10-20 million Chinese men who cannot find Chinese wives.

There is a growing awareness among Chinese men that too many Chinese women are marrying foreigners.

China will also encourage foreign women to migrate to China by awarding them with tax credits, education and housing benefits. Foreign women will also be rewarded special status if they marry Chinese men.

If China does not resolve the excess male population problem, China will experience social unrest and crime. There will be more violence, rape, and the prison population will increase. China should also encourage as many men as possible to leave China and seek wives in other countries.

Rich Chinese men, fearing instability, will leave China, taking their wives and daughters with them.

To prevent all these problems, China should ban foreign men and provide financial incentives for foreign women to relocate to China and marry Chinese men.

[ Last edited by chinapatriot at 2011-8-14 10:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-14 15:22:31 |Display all floors

Good Looking

Mixed children of Western & Chinese parents are very good looking.  We have quite a few here in Oz.
:)
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-14 16:21:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-14 12:00
It's a matter of market forces. Too many Chinese females wish to be married to Westerners. I will gladly offer my unselfish assistance to honest women who want to get a decent Western partner,shoul ...

We believe you, snakey.

You need marriage with a local Chinese to prolong your visa and enable you to regain your dignity, something you lost outside there.
western losers in Asia.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-14 16:38:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-8-14 01:51 PM

We believe you, snakey.

You need marriage with a local Chinese to prolong your visa and enable you to regain your dignity, something you lost outside there.

Sounds like a story of the Japanese nose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-14 17:27:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinapatriot at 2011-8-14 02:56
I predict that by 2020, China will ban foreign men from entering China, except for special cases.

The reason is that too many foreign men are marrying Chinese women and that there will be 10-20  ...

I think not!

China has created it's own problems with regards to shortage of women and until the Chinese men change their views the situation will get worse. Like many Asian countries it's important for the man to have a son, to carry on the family name. Add the one child policy to the equation and it's not hard to see the problem. More males than females being born.

The internet dating sites have thousands of Asian women looking for marriage to 'foreigners' - Why ?
Well many of these 'single' women are either considered to old, or already have a daughter their raising. These women are not considered marriageable material by the vast majority of Chinese men who want young, single women to bear their offsprings.

You could in fact say that 'foreigners' tend to marry the Chinese women that are unmarriageable to the Chinese men.
How can you therefore blame the 'foreigners' for the shortage of women in China ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-15 10:03:46 |Display all floors
If China does as the OP sugests, China merely shows another inhospitable side and while I know many Chinese folks are truly wonderful people, this action would negate all the kind words I, or others, might say in their defence. Let's hope that the OP has no voice in foreign affairs/relations in any form of Chinese gov't!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-15 13:30:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-15 09:25
7: Chinputridiot is NOT one of the NICE Chinese people.

He may well be a nice person but it sure doesn't show here, sadly, for the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.