Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-8 12:53:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 12:34
Homosexuality a "Western" as well as "disease"?

And you regard yourself as "educated"?

I tire of talking to you, Mannequin.  World citizen, world whipping boy.  Just bring me the piss bucket, and don't forget to wait for the shake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 12:55:06 |Display all floors
Didn't want to join this discussion cause i find it beyond stupidness...

But now I'm really curious...by 'foregin' men you mean their nationalities or race?

Cause in first case most sons of our leadership and high ranks from government big companies,would never allowed to enter china.....that's cruel, I think they would never allow this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 13:24:45 |Display all floors
That depends.  Did any of these people renounce their Chinese citizenship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 14:09:33 |Display all floors
chinapatriot Post time: 2011-12-8 12:25
Thank you very much. China must avoid the catastrophes in Europe and USA. In those countries, there ...

Ya...The Japanese really have my sympathies.  You know who the U.S. President is right now right? Looks like the Whiteys there cleaned themselves out of their own house.  So be wary.  If you are Chinese, then lay down the law, and clean up your own house.  Love your women, respect your women, but never appease them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 15:52:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 12:32
Will sister China obey you Chinkputridiotic simpletons?

I'll ask sister Anglo:

http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/201 ... ns-underwear-photo/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 19:12:25 |Display all floors
Why do you rely the government to do it?  Do it yourself. Search KKK  and start your own group

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 20:36:21 |Display all floors
Decisions are not made in darkness or with the eyes closed.Do foreign men force the Chinese women for marriage? of course not. Restricting foreign men or refusing them entry in to China would badly hurt the Chinese economy, handicap language teaching, create vacuum in other sectors supported by foreign men hence causing more harm than good and taking this great nation back in to the dark ages.Foreign men render great contribution to the fast development of China.The Chinese authorities could educate the Chinese women of the danger of marrying foreign men, refuse issuing marriage certificates or complicate the application process in order to safeguard the Chinese women in the hands of foreigner man.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.