Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-7 10:00:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-7 09:07
Errare humanum est!

Fredius needs no stupid gringo greencard. He hails from a country that has no ...

So you Fredius, and Exportedkiwi are either the same person or gay lovers.  Either way, it doesn't surprise me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 10:09:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-7 09:12
Sounds like a rather bold statement from you.

But let us know how you and your peers find a Chin ...

Chinapatriot. Just ignore them.  You have great idea.  Why else would these Foreigners be so riled by it.  You know what they say:  "a man with holes in his pockets are cocky all day."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 12:51:30 |Display all floors
Good looking mixed children
I based my last comment on my observation here in Oz.  I’ve seen many young people of Asian/Western parents.  They are really good looking mate.  I am not making it up because I can see it for myself & not from a 2nd or 3rd source. {:soso_e129:}
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 00:17:51 |Display all floors
andr0078 Post time: 2011-12-7 12:51
Good looking mixed children
I based my last comment on my observation here in Oz.  I’ve seen many y ...

Most people have common...Mate.  So I'm letting my comment stand on its own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 02:24:23 |Display all floors
They did the same thing in the Forbidden City.....Only ALL men with Balls were Forbidden.........
Leave The Gun......Take The Cannoli's

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 05:01:17 |Display all floors
With a name like SnappySammie, I bet you are an expert on balls.  Remember, homosexuality is a Western disease.  While their economies are going down in flames, they're still debating whether or not gay people should have the right to get married.  My friends and comrades,  the problem is not the Chinese inside China, but the ones who have left.  They and their children bear the burden of their racism and indoctrination.  I offer exhibit 1:  http://www.randomhouse.com/book/ ... by-gordon-g-chang/; this little eunuch of the West predicted China's economy would collapse by 2001......He's wrong   You see; just b/c they say it, doesn't make it true.  And what will these people do, when they have outlived their usefullness to their masters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 12:25:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinapatriot at 2011-12-8 12:25
chinago111 Post time: 2011-12-7 10:09
Chinapatriot. Just ignore them.  You have great idea.  Why else would these Foreigners be so riled ...

Thank you very much. China must avoid the catastrophes in Europe and USA. In those countries, there are tremendous ethnic cleaning. For example, there are no more Japanese in USA. They have all been ethnic cleaning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.