Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-9 08:41:16 |Display all floors
coolboyz Post time: 2011-12-8 21:09
Decisions are not made in darkness or with the eyes closed. Do foreign men force the Chinese women  ...

Foreigners like to harp on freedom of choice and rights all the time, but does true freedom actually exist in their countries?  No. They like to hide behind lots of excuses like national security, etc, etc... whenever it suits them to to achieve their real agenda.  How many legitimate business deals have already been terminated by Foreign governments b/c they didn't want Chinese people to own their companies. I think it is safe to say they don't want you to develop into a major economic power.  China will get there anyways.  But China should do the same thing to them.  Most of these Foreigners who come to China do not respect China.  They just come here to womanize.  They take advantage of the fact that there are poor, desperate women who want ot leave.  These women become a tool used by their Foreign husbands to subvert your country by promoting more of the same behavior.  So I think China's government should have the discretion to rescind their citizenship and bar their return.  That's within every country's right.  If you have an apple with a worm in it, and you don't throw it away; it wlll soon spread to the entire orchard.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 14:49:51 |Display all floors
http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/n ... es_to_rescue_Europe

Oh Se-ne-ca!!!  My favorite man of mystery and intrigue.  The man with no flag, no loyalty, no elan, and no balls.  Time to prostitute all those millions of ex-Chinese women  that you and your kind prefess to love.  Think about it.  10 million women, 10 Euros each per customer; why the EU can be out of financial crisis by tomorrow.  My comrades and I in Beijing will raise our glasses, and drink toast to your achievement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 11:16:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2011-12-10 11:17
seneca Post time: 2011-12-10 11:13
I cannot access that link, deerie. Was it written by my Roman ancestor? How can you understand it  ...

1. I don't think the Europeans want to buy Chinese women. It is unfashionable to keep women as pets.
Copy code
Then why you keep one as pet, snakey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 14:01:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-10 11:13
I cannot access that link, deerie. Was it written by my Roman ancestor? How can you understand it  ...

The Universal man returns.  My comrades, there is no human trafficking in Europe b/c it's a crime.  Next time, if any of you are arrested for anything, just deny it.  Tell the authorities that I couldn't have done it....because it's a crime.  Seneca says so.  I am sorry the link did not work for you.   I will go chastise Sister Anglo.  She....or he? was the one who sent it.  The jist of the article was that China will not bail out Europe.  It's a recent story that can be found on many news sources.  Now if you will excuse me, I must retire.  I am weary from a day of not commiting any crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 15:01:03 |Display all floors
As for your comment criticizing Mao Zedong.  I cannot verify or deny the comment since I was not there, and I really don't care what a couple of old men said in the past.  But sometimes, people make jokes, and you shouldn't take it too seriously.  I do remember my Father telling me of an exchange between Deng Xiao Ping and Henry Kissenger.  Kissenger criticized Deng Xiao Ping by saying that China has no freedom b/c you do not let your people leave China.  Deng Xiao Ping's reply was:  How many do want, 10 million, 100 million.  Again.  I was not there.  But it's definitely a good joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 23:44:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fredius at 2011-12-11 00:10

"A total of 593,832 foreigners were living on the Chinese mainland at the end of 2010, data from the sixth national census reveals. The top three home countries of the foreigners were South Korea, the United States and Japan. Among the foreigners living on the mainland, 56.62 percent or 336,245 were males" [Shanghai Daily].
So, as you can see, there are very few foreign men in China comparing to the whole population (0.025 %).
Even Japan has around 1% of foreigners.
And please, don't forget the 40 millions overseas Chinese (including 3.8 in the US and 1.3 in Canada) among whom many did choose local girls. ... explain once again why China should ban foreign men??

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 13:06:33 |Display all floors
I heard that there are many 'Johnny Apple Seeds' wondering across the fruited plains of China. Now there is a two child policy in the rural regions of China. I think the Bed & Breakfast Franchises will make for a rather excellent investment this decade.

I can see the China tour trips being marketed now to all the westerners overseas. Package deals that will include all expenses to some half dozen B&B's across those fruited plains. Such a devilish scheme one would think, to profit at such great ecstasy.

The rotten capitalist swine anyway.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.