- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1953 Hour
- Reading permission
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-8-7 01:54
1. The number of wars waged by the US of A over the last 120 years;
2. The victim countries' political and economic development after the conflict;
3. Compare that to Japan;
4. Investigate the consequences to leaders of these countries who had chosen to oppose the US of A's policies; and
5. Give me an honest opinion on the nature of those governments.
1. the crimes had been committed by U.S.A over the past 120 years.
I care more about China, less about the rest of world. I care first about China, next about the rest of the world. Justice is also following that order.
2. 3. 4.
Government of U.S.A definitely fought to get national benefits for American people. Through type of means, they tried to erase the potential threats; they tried to win over other competitors.
They probably continue to do until one day the word "country" disappeared.
5. the nature of those governments.
5.1 monarchy: Saudi Arab, North Korea, ...
5.2 military: Burma, .....
5.3 civilian: most of western countries,
Mainland China is half a military and half a civilian country.
In U.S.A, the businessmen in wall street, in military industry, and in other area hold more powers and influence in law making, in government policy making, and in government power actions.
Around the world, the powerful countries hold more powers and influence in international law making, in international actions, etc. Through type of means, the powerful countries hold more powers and influence in the law making and government actions of small countries.
Are some of Chinese politicians are selling Chinese national benefits for their own benefits?
For example: naked high-ranking CPC members and government officials
Naked officials refer to most of the rest major family members threw away mainland Chinese citizenship, only the high ranking CPC members and government officials themselves stay in mainland China
[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-8-7 02:23 AM ]