Views: 2130|Replies: 3

being a clerk or being a entrepreneur [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-4 13:53:41 |Display all floors
do u want to be a entrepreneur?

i have a dream since i was very young that one day i can run a company, no matter big or small

i wanted to be the CEO someday, meeting all kinds of big guns, dealing with domestic and overseas businesses, travelling all over the world...

in China, the lack of employment opportunities have forced us to do something on our own and government to encourage people  to undertake  the pioneering work.

it seems that to be a entrepreneur is a good choice, especially for students. However, lacking essential work experience, management experience and start-up capital is the big problem for them.

i just want to say: it is so hard for us to survive in the society...will our dream come true oneday?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-4 23:16:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rtrita at 2011-8-4 13:53
do u want to be a entrepreneur?

i have a dream since i was very young that one day i can run a company, no matter big or small

i wanted to be the CEO someday, meeting all kinds of big guns, d ...

Being an entrepreneur means too much responsibility to shoulder for me, while I just want to live happily and with a lot of free time at hand...So I will just be a clerk and restrict my ambition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-5 08:46:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travellinglight at 2011-8-4 23:16

Being an entrepreneur means too much responsibility to shoulder for me, while I just want to live happily and with a lot of free time at hand...So I will just be a clerk and restrict my ambition.

restrict ur ambition?? i don't think it's a good idea

a clerk also needs ambition, for money or for promotion

may be u will change this idea, i mean "restrict ur ambition", after u find a job to be a clerk:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 13:27:05 |Display all floors
it is too hard to start own business, unless one has eough resources, especially social relations for customer base. relatively other points like tech competence,starting capital is not that important.
many people dreams to be their own-- running a successful business means a lot happiness-money,freedom,sense of achiement,ability to contribute to society... but it is very difficult to become a sucessful enterpreneur, especially at starting stage, most of the starting business failed in initial 1 or 2 years.
the china government should offer more incentive policies for encouraging talented people to do their own, giving subsidies,offer free offices,factories,reducing taxes... presently the goverment has not done enough, and most important, some policies are announced but not actually carried out.
the enonomy only with privately owned enterprises as the main can be prosperous and keeps danamic development.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.