Author: voice_cd

Only proposals or complaints here for CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-22 06:29:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 07:30:07 |Display all floors

I hear yah....

Originally posted by whampoa at 2011-8-22 00:05

In fact, I just cancelled a post intended for him about his ONLY ABILITY to curse and wish his enemy dead or roasted.  Is there any point in arguing with ...

...and by and large I agree with you. But it was the weekend and since the old dude seemed immune to basic common sense I thought I'd push it and see where it goes...But his recent posts have me now thinking that all is not well on his side of the world...and, like you and expatter, I had decided that maybe he should be outfitted with a new jacket....and it was time to be gentle....

And what happens? Here come you and expatter having a few more kicks at him...!!!! It's too hilarious! But the old codger certainly does encourage it, doesn't he...? I do think he needs the attention. More importantly it makes him feel heroic....in some bizarre way that only his muddled mind knows... Sad....! Really sad...

Oh, but that roast pork of his in #282 looks absolutely delicious...!!!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Cheers!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 09:16:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 11:17:48 |Display all floors
I think it's time the mod(S) paid attention to the rampant and rapid degeneration of their own thread. This kind of thing is precisely what turns people away.....sadly, usually the wrong ones!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 11:42:42 |Display all floors

Proposal.

I propose to CD Forum adopting the "3 Strikes Your Out" policy.

If a member is reported 3 times or more, that member is out/banned.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-23 11:49:25 |Display all floors

WELL YOU GET REPORTED AT LEAST 10 TIMES A DAY EVERYDAY

DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU WILL BE GONE SOON.....tHERE'S NO MORE HIDING IN THE VALLEY
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 16:36:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-8-23 10:49
DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU WILL BE GONE SOON.....tHERE'S NO MORE HIDING IN THE VALLEY

Why does he get reported so many times daily? I haven't seen him break any rules are be nasty to anyone!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.