Author: voice_cd

Only proposals or complaints here for CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-21 15:05:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:05:43 |Display all floors

Oh, you mean like this...? Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear....!

Originally posted by zglobal at 2011-8-21 14:30

hmmm still not answering questions heh?

Yes, I share your disappointment............. your writing style still reeks of homosexual tendencies.......after all this time.........

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!!

" your writing style still reeks of homosexual tendencies......."

Ouch, ouch, ouch...! Hitting below the belt now, are we....!!!!

You do know that's usually done by folks who have nothing else to say coz they know they've lost the argument...? Tut, tut, tut...! Sighhhhh, you really shouldn't be such a sore loser, you know.... It shows and that's probably why no one is saying 'yes' to you...

(Oh, by the way, if you really think I'm gay you shouldn't be asking me to say 'yes' to you. Know what I mean? Looks suspicious.....!!!!!!!)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:08:40 |Display all floors

Well, shucks.....!

Originally posted by jinseng at 2011-8-21 15:02

You are a squawking parrot that makes a nuisance here.

Zglobal is a respected member. I am sure by now his reaction to you is representative of the silent majority that could not stand your  ...

"You are a squawking parrot that makes a nuisance here.
Zglobal is a respected member. I am sure by now his reaction to you is representative of the silent majority that could not stand your bullying and ganging up on an old man. More will come out like zglobal to take umbrage at your queer behaviour. You have gone beyond the normal accepted behaviour.
You have kept this up for days.
Clearly, you are a cantankerous yokel."

Well, shucks, nobody's perfect....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:11:02 |Display all floors
Only proposals or complaints here for CD

???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:31:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:49:14 |Display all floors

Good point....

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-21 15:11
Only proposals or complaints here for CD

???

Now go back to post #40 and see where it all begins to branch off when a certain poster tried to besmirch another poster, appealing at the same time that CD should not take the 'besmirched poster' seriously...

I'm sure you'll agree that the 'besmirched poster' should defend himself...

As for me, I popped in at post #97 coz I was mentioned (anonymously) by the besmircher (mentioned above) in regard to an offence he committed upon my humble being in a totally different thread and brought to this one...

I'm sure you'll agree I should defend myself...

And so here we are doing what voice_cd enjoins us to do ie. 'have fun', 'enjoy your stay'... and I am doing just that...

But I do agree we should get back to 'proposals or complaints'...reserving for myself the right to have fun and enjoy my stay while defending myself...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-21 15:57:36 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by zglobal at 2011-8-21 15:31

We were having an argument?

Perhaps in your homosexual world old chap....

"We were having an argument?"

But of course we were! And when I (and the rest of the world, it seems) refused to give you a 'yes'. you got into a real hissy fit and started calling me 'homosexual' etc. Don't you remember...? It was a real hissy fit, lemme tell you....!!!!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...!!!!!

(Ooops! I forgot to add; how many does that make now? The number of arguments (including discussions, and exchanges of insults) that you've lost to my humble self....?)

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2011-8-21 04:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.