Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-4 23:05:40 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-4-3 11:01
Meeting someone online is similar to meeting someone elsewhere. It is only meeting. It should be fol ...

thanks smaug, you are right, as be open mind to know new friend at the first and then look the development it is not a bad way. The true lover is hard to find in this world,only do a try but sometimes depend on the lucky or nor, I  met some guys in website who are not serious in emotion,i am tired of it.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 01:46:38 |Display all floors
debbie520 Post time: 2013-4-4 10:05
thanks smaug, you are right, as be open mind to know new friend at the first and then look the dev ...

I want to urge you to be careful, Debbie. From our PMs I think that you're a sweet and kind young lady. I would hate to see you hurt. I know that there is considerable pressure for a lady to marry as she ages. I don't want to see you lower your standards. There are plenty of gentlemen out there who will treat you the way a lady should be treated, with love and respect, and I know there are also plenty of well-educated Chinese ladies that seem to frighten off the Chinese guys because they are well-educated.

Don't sell yourself short, Debbie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 16:01:23 |Display all floors
Personally, I cannot accept online love. How can I trust someone I even haven't met?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-23 16:18:05 |Display all floors
Why not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 20:57:40 |Display all floors
YES i met somebody online and yet i do somebody offline as well (is that a problem)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 06:41:00 |Display all floors
How can you fall deeply in love online? Sounds more like an infatuation.

But it's better not to take anything online too seriously. Get off the computer and focus on your real life.

That's why I can't be here everyday but I can only make it about once a week or so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 07:14:53 |Display all floors
kind of creepy..
people online don't show their own true emotion..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.