Author: broken_heart

China demands U.S. Congress people to stop supporting Dalai Lama [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-21 21:22:34 |Display all floors
# 52

At least a civil reply and I thank you for it. I believe this needs a civil response as well:

1. I want so badly to see a kernel of wisdom and honesty in your anti-Teabeddan posts but hatred distorts every post you submittothe CD. Not difficult to see that although I grant you will rather ignore that than admitit. \
Copy code

I firmy believe that my opinion about the DL clique is honest, true and without polemic. I'm convinced that this monk is an evil person and nothing and nobody can change my mind. I'm sorry but I believe it's better to speak out than to dance around the 'golden calf'.

1. If you showed equanimity and equidistance in matters Teabeddan, you wouldnot stoop as low as the CPC in calling someone namesand in demonising him and his supporters.
Copy code

My opinion about the DL, his lies and distortions is not based on the thinking of the CPC. It is really and wholeheartedly my conviction whether you believe it or not.

1. I believe I deserve better - especially since I do not blindly and wholeheartedly support the DL.
Copy code

It is also not because of you although you are his major proponent on this board. We could discuss this in length and believe me I have nothing against you, respect your belief but of course don't share it.

1. But you support an organisation that has committed some of the gravest crimes and is on historic record for hang misledandlied to the public so often, especially in this matter, that taking the CPC's side is unconscionable.
Copy code

I admit that I consider the present form of China's government and rulers and extraordinary stroke of luck which comes to a country only once in a millenium. The crimes which you have mentioned are not worse of what western countries did and still do to the world. I do not believe that there is any difference or that we should start with head counting.

1. Really - after the nightmares of the uncultural Evilolution they have every reason to do some introspection and to offer apologies to half of the Chinese people and to subject peoples outside of core China.  
Copy code

I said several yaers ago that I stayed for some time in China during the C. R. and know well how it was. I believe that I'm perhaps the only one on this board who knows this time not only from history books and no, I do not glorify it and believe that this was the darkest chapter of China's last 62 years but not the darkest chapter in China's modern history. Cold blooded murder under the CKS's rule was practiced day in, day out but I never did read anything from you about this sad time.

Last but not least I repeat again (like a perpetuum mobile) that I not only respect T  b.  people but I really like them. I like the people, their festivals, their way of life, the landscape with the most beautiful mountains and lakes and believe me, I also like their religion. After all Buddhism is the only religion for which I have respect.

Maybe this is worth another thread but I'm afraid it will end up in mud-slinging. This is also the main reason why I slowly but surely reduce my presence on this board.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 21:56:56 |Display all floors
Maybe I will have to bring up more threads about DL so that satsu can come back more often.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 03:32:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 04:00:24 |Display all floors

Reply #55 saltandpepper's post

You Chinese are very cruel people.

You want all Libya to suffer forever under Gadafi.

Sarkozy and the West so nice people.

They are willing to help.

Revolutionaries after we kill Gadafi, we will make  sure we remember our friends as well as our enemies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 04:24:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 04:33:48 |Display all floors

Reply #57 saltandpepper's post

Beijing just gave $ 50 million to revolutionaries to complete the revolution.
Business we will do,

But no morals Chinamen , still very cruel people for hoping Gadafi will defeat the revolutionaries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 05:02:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.