Author: DSseeing

Vietnam-China sea spat escalation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-17 20:39:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JoeGibbs at 2011-6-13 05:12

seneca seem a reasonable kind of guy.
I think you people are over reacting, and might have misunderstood this fella.

Seneca IS a reasonable guy but these morons tend to always take his comments out of context while insisting that their opinion is the only valid one. They seem to forget that this is an open forum where we're actually supposed to debate rather than sling insults at each other...rather sad really!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-17 20:42:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red_guard at 2011-6-13 16:50

how would you know?
you've met him before?
the guy is a liar and a fraudster.

I've met him several times in GZ, we've had a few beers and a good chat. He is none of the things you accuse him to be. His a normal guy speaking his mind, much like many of our more ill informed forumites do here but he does so out of knowledge for the most part, many here are indoctrinated from birth and have no knowledge of many subjects but stick their rather unintelligent and ill informed noses into things and totally throw the thread(s) into flame sessions. Now who's the liar/fraudster etc? You folks can only fool the unintelligent....but many of us know better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 07:13:24 |Display all floors
Seneca, otherwise as known as the mentally obese, child-violating, superstitious, and bigoted hypocrite said the following nonsense about my posts:

"Thank you, Comrade, for owning up. We who have attentively read your nonsensical garbage are relieved to know you will from now on refrain from posting 44 times the same crap.

"Thank you, Comrade. Apologising always is the first step towards rehabilitation though I doubt you can be rehabilitated unless as a read-only member of the audience.

"True good Christians are too smart, though, to read your nonsensical psts."

Haha. He said true good Christians don't read my posts, but he reads my posts. This means he insulted himself as a fake evil heretic! Haha. He repents from his sinful ways by getting drunk with the "wine blood" of Jesus and gorging himself with the "bread body" of Jesus. Such superstitious people are not only a joke but a danger to true good justice.

It's clear he is a joke and only here to spread Western propaganda about Europeans liberating Native America, Hawaii and other Pacific Ocean islands, and other regions about the world. By liberation he truly means stealing, torturing, occupying, and lying.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-20 14:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-6-16 21:17
I noticed, on CCTV, the other day, that the Chinese boundaries border right next to VN and the Philippines, to name but a few. Now where's the justice in that. I'm sorry China, but I disagree w ...

And the Falklands and Gibraltar are adjacent to the UK .................     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 14:39:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-20 14:10

That's was an uninhabited island when Britain started making a port there for it's navy to restock on fresh water and provisions.

The situation in the SCS is totally incomparable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 14:44:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-20 14:10

True, but were or are any of the disputed islands colonised by China, not including recent military installation contrustion?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-20 15:01:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-6-20 14:44
True, but were or are any of the disputed islands colonised by China, not including recent military installation contrustion?

Thing is mate  ..............

This is all particularly arbitrary stuff ..........

Try ...........  

Diego Garcia where they evicted the residents to make a US base ..........

Umm, and nowhere near the UK or the US .........

But of course if the West does it ..............

It is OK right .........  ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.