Author: greendragon

Weapon system that will determine the rank of global big powers pre 2020!   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-18 13:09:45 |Display all floors
weapon system?

nuclear EMP (remember "starfish project"?) - as a "response attack" system

no need of precission,
no radiation on the ground, no direct hit casualities...

results? total blackout for years or decades

who wins? the one, that have more production facilities localised far from military targets (would not be destroyed by first hit), and the one who's society can survive without high-tech devices

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 14:23:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 05:01:19 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-17 22:23
I did not know your God could fock!

Nope! I'm staying outta this one.  Both are friends. I don't want to be caught in the middle so count me out and slug it out all you want guys. I hear no evil, see no evil, and I just don't want no evil!!!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 10:41:29 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-18 13:23
I did not know your God could fock!

He's your God too! You know what I meant, you're just being silly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 10:42:13 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-19 04:01
Nope! I'm staying outta this one.  Both are friends. I don't want to be caught in the middle so co ...

Good on you Ed. I don't hate LGK, or even dislike him intensely. I just think he is a pedantic and funny old man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 09:13:21 |Display all floors
The best weapon is to make a place that everyone loves and people love too. If you had all the power in the world, how would you make a place you will fall in love with?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 12:07:51 |Display all floors
Sea Bed war fare assault ship.jpg

The SEABED assault submarine concept ship.

The new ship will include many of the new AUTOMATION, ROBOTIC systems being developed.
It will have new BALLAST -ship density adjust devices, new DOUBLE HULL manned cabin, automated
cabins for torpedo, cruise missiles, escape pods and carry either DEEP DIVE SEABED capable UNMANNED
VEHICLES, with options UNAMMANED AERIAL VEHICLE on board.

The new strategic arsenal expected in the BIG 5 powers!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.