Author: 468259058

Vietnam continue to occupy Chinese islands in South China sea, How to solve? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-2 16:17:29 |Display all floors

You are telling a half truth which is not the truth

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-6-1 12:30
Before 1970s, the government of North Vietnam acknowledged the China's sovereignty on islands in South China sea. In 1970s, North Vietnam overthrew the government in South Vietnam and united the wh ...

Let me ask you some questions:
If islands such as Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, then China is no need to ask Vietnam to acknowledge. The fact is that these islands do not belong to China and were under the control of South Vietnam during Vietnam War, and China were supporting North Vietnam then China forced North Vietnam to acknowledge what do not belong to China. I do not know what primary minister of North Vietnam at that time replied China’s wicked plot but you should know that Vietnamese parliament and Vietnamese people (both north and south sides during that time and now and forever) did not approve China’s clever and wicked plot and never approve that.
You said “With the support from the former Soviet Union, Vietnam began to invade the Cambodia to unit the whole southeast Asia and raised conflicts of land territory with China.” so I ask you that do you know that China supported the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide and crimes against humanity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge). Do you know that Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot have attacked Vietnam and killed many thousands Vietnamese before Vietnam attacked against Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot.
“Following the raids on Phu Quoc and Tho Chu, the Khmer Rouge conducted two major incursions into Vietnam. The first attack occurred on 30 April 1977, when regular units of the Kampuchean Revolutionary Army advanced 10 kilometres (6 mi) into Vietnam, occupying some parts of An Giang Province. Reports later surfaced of the large-scale massacre perpetrated by the Khmer Rouge in the town of Chau Doc; thousands of civilians were killed and many Khmer Kroeum (Vietnamese of Cambodian assent) were deported to Cambodia where they massacred Vietnamese civilians.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian%E2%80%93Vietnamese_War).
I ask you why you did not mention that China invaded the north Vietnam in the north in 1979 when Vietnam was against the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide which is supported by China.
You did not tell the truth which shows other face of China.
You said “But Vietnam still continue to invade the islands in South China Sea aggressively.” but the fact is that China is invading the islands which belonged to Vietnam before. China invaded Paracel Islands of South Vietnam in 1974 when China knows that America would not support South Vietnam to protect the island against China’s wicked intention of invasion of the islands. China continued invading one more time a part of the Spratly Islands of Vietnam in 1988.
Why China does not want a fair solution: Let countries who claim sovereignty of these islands should bring their proofs to the international court to prove their sovereignty during their history?
Because you think you are now stronger than other countries so you can invade islands by your armed force.
Let Chinese know the truth and I believe that many of Chinese are fair people and they will understand the truth which is not distorted or told from one side!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 16:20:42 |Display all floors

A half truth is not the truth!

If islands such as Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, then China is no need to ask Vietnam to acknowledge. The fact is that these islands do not belong to China and were under the control of South Vietnam during Vietnam War, and China were supporting North Vietnam then China forced North Vietnam to acknowledge what do not belong to China. I do not know what primary minister of North Vietnam at that time replied China’s wicked plot but you should know that Vietnamese parliament and Vietnamese people (both north and south sides during that time and now and forever) did not approve China’s clever and wicked plot and never approve that.
You said “With the support from the former Soviet Union, Vietnam began to invade the Cambodia to unit the whole southeast Asia and raised conflicts of land territory with China.” so I ask you that do you know that China supported the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide and crimes against humanity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge). Do you know that Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot have attacked Vietnam and killed many thousands Vietnamese before Vietnam attacked against Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot.
“Following the raids on Phu Quoc and Tho Chu, the Khmer Rouge conducted two major incursions into Vietnam. The first attack occurred on 30 April 1977, when regular units of the Kampuchean Revolutionary Army advanced 10 kilometres (6 mi) into Vietnam, occupying some parts of An Giang Province. Reports later surfaced of the large-scale massacre perpetrated by the Khmer Rouge in the town of Chau Doc; thousands of civilians were killed and many Khmer Kroeum (Vietnamese of Cambodian assent) were deported to Cambodia where they massacred Vietnamese civilians.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian%E2%80%93Vietnamese_War).
I ask you why you did not mention that China invaded the north Vietnam in the north in 1979 when Vietnam was against the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide which is supported by China.
You said “But Vietnam still continue to invade the islands in South China Sea aggressively.” but the fact is that China is invading the islands which belonged to Vietnam before. China invaded Paracel Islands of South Vietnam in 1974 when China knows that America would not support South Vietnam to protect the island against China’s wicked intention of invasion of the islands. China continued invading one more time a part of the Spratly Islands of Vietnam in 1988.
Why China does not want a fair solution: Let countries who claim sovereignty of these islands should bring their proofs to the international court to prove their sovereignty during their history?
Because you think you are now stronger than other countries so you can invade islands by your armed force.
Let Chinese know the truth and I believe that many of Chinese are fair people and they will understand the truth which is not distorted or told from one side!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 16:21:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-6-2 14:45

You really have a hole in your memory. There is no "major politician" by the name of "Mao" in CHina.

Mao IS DEAD, you fool.

Maybe he WAS your father's uncle.

Apparently, Mao like 12 year old virgins............................
Yep, quite the example huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 16:31:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thangnct at 2011-6-2 12:03 PM
Different countries has different reports. who can tell me who is right?
I can tell me who is right but i want you know and answer your question
1. History: China invaded Vietnam for thousands of ...

Vietnam is a good friend of India

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 16:34:50 |Display all floors

A half truth is not the truth!

Before 1970s, the government of North Vietnam acknowledged the China's sovereignty on islands in South China sea. In 1970s, North Vietnam overthrew the government in South Vietnam and united the wh ...

If islands such as Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, then China is no need to ask Vietnam to acknowledge.

The fact is that these islands do not belong to China and were under the control of South Vietnam during Vietnam War, and China were supporting North Vietnam then China forced North Vietnam to acknowledge what do not belong to China. I do not know what primary minister of North Vietnam at that time replied China’s wicked plot but you should know that Vietnamese parliament and Vietnamese people (both north and south sides during that time and now and forever) did not approve China’s clever and wicked plot and never approve that.

You said “With the support from the former Soviet Union, Vietnam began to invade the Cambodia to unit the whole southeast Asia and raised conflicts of land territory with China.” so I ask you that do you know that China supported the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide and crimes against humanity (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge). Do you know that Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot have attacked Vietnam and killed many thousands Vietnamese before Vietnam attacked against Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot.

“Following the raids on Phu Quoc and Tho Chu, the Khmer Rouge conducted two major incursions into Vietnam. The first attack occurred on 30 April 1977, when regular units of the Kampuchean Revolutionary Army advanced 10 kilometres (6 mi) into Vietnam, occupying some parts of An Giang Province. Reports later surfaced of the large-scale massacre perpetrated by the Khmer Rouge in the town of Chau Doc; thousands of civilians were killed and many Khmer Kroeum (Vietnamese of Cambodian assent) were deported to Cambodia where they massacred Vietnamese civilians.” (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian%E2%80%93Vietnamese_War).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 16:43:11 |Display all floors

If islands such as Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, then China is no need to ask Vietnam to acknowledge.

The fact is that these islands do not belong to China and were under the control of South Vietnam during Vietnam War, and China were supporting North Vietnam then China forced North Vietnam to acknowledge what do not belong to China.

I do not know what primary minister of North Vietnam at that time replied China’s wicked plot but you should know that Vietnamese parliament and Vietnamese people (both north and south sides during that time and now and forever) did not approve China’s clever and wicked plot and never approve that.

You said “With the support from the former Soviet Union, Vietnam began to invade the Cambodia to unit the whole southeast Asia and raised conflicts of land territory with China.” so I ask you that do you know that China supported the Khmer Rouge regime of genocide and crimes against humanity (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge).

Do you know that Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot have attacked Vietnam and killed many thousands Vietnamese before Vietnam attacked against Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 19:11:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-6-2 16:35
Kiwi,

you have been resurrected from the dead?

Were you helping with rescue workers in NZ after that earthquake?

Busy with other stuff my friend, no longer in China etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.