Author: 468259058

Vietnam continue to occupy Chinese islands in South China sea, How to solve? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-2 22:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by truthfinder at 2011-6-2 16:43
Let me ask you some questions:
If islands such as Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, then China is no need to ask Vietnam to acknowledge.
The fact is that these islands  ...
1. What's vietnam 2000 years ago?
The land of the present Vietnam was a territory of China that time.
The first Dynasty of Vietnam was an Chinese army leader in the present Vietnam area.

2. The Dynasties in the present Vietnam were changing like Chinese dynasties' changing along during the past 2000 years. The first king is a Chinese from Hebei province.

3. In the late 19 century, France began to invade Vietnam. China sent army there but failed. From that time, Vietnam became a French colony.

4. After Word War 2, Vietnam became a French colony again. Until 1954, the modern South and North government was officially estabished.

If you want to read the history of the land of the present Vietnam before the late 19 century, please learn Chinese first. Most of the hostrical events were written in Chinese before 19 century. The present vietnamese words were created by western people.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:36:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:37:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-6-2 21:32

Perhaps you need to acquaint yourself with some history of the Vietnam war and the carpet bombing of Cambodia (as it was called then), including the use of napalm.

While you're at it, ask yo ...

Well, it is your own mouth and you can say whatever you wish with it. But truth remains truth. And THE TRUTH is Chinese-backed Pol Pot and Co. were war criminals mass-killing their own people, and they are condemned by the whole world (minius you and the like).
Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:49:21 |Display all floors
Agreement of Geneva in 1954.
I didn't read this agreement yet. But I read some research paper. From the disclosed archives from Russia in the late 1990s, the split of North Vietnamese communist party with Chinese communist party began from this agreement.
Many major Vietnamese politicians respect Chinese Mao Zedong. They strongly disagree with Chinese Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:50:10 |Display all floors
Why do my posts not show up yet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 22:59:11 |Display all floors
Agreement of Geneva in 1954.
I didn't read this agreement yet. But I read some research paper. From the disclosed archives from Russia in the late 1990s, the split of North Vietnamese communist party with Chinese communist party began from this agreement.
Many major Vietnamese politicians respect Chinese Mao Zedong. They strongly disagree with Chinese Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping.  

Both Cambodia, North Vietnam, Mainland China, stalin's the former Soviet Union are communist party ruling that time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.