Views: 4138|Replies: 15

Would you like to play Pingpong with Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-31 15:30:37 |Display all floors
Why China's Pingpong team is so strong? Chinese are naturally talented ? No way,  As Chinese pingping team is sweeping the world, one question has  to be raised:  Is it fun to play in this way? I guess nobody would like to play with Chinese any more. Pingpang wou ld be dying in this way   

So take it easy! Start playing soccor More  
funny Pingpang.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-3 21:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-5-31 15:30
Why China's Pingpong team is so strong? Chinese are naturally talented ? No way,  As Chinese pingping team is sweeping the world, one question has  to be raised:  Is it fun to play in this way?  ...


are you getting jealous as we chinese play best of PingPang?

change your way of jealous so that you can catch up with us.


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-7 11:07:54 |Display all floors
I'm not jealous. but for the sake of sport development, my suggestion is that China should balance it and focus more on the bigger balls, like Soccer, volleybal, bastketbal.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-11 12:48:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-6-7 11:07
I'm not jealous. but for the sake of sport development, my suggestion is that China should balance it and focus more on the bigger balls, like Soccer, volleybal, bastketbal.



sure, you are right.!


it' like a person he/she should balace his/her talent.
.

Like me,I am good at sports and language,but not mathmatics.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-6-12 04:08:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-6-3 21:30


are you getting jealous as we chinese play best of PingPang?

change your way of jealous so that you can catch up with us.




Any other games you like playing O'greatone

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-12 10:54:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-6-11 12:48



sure, you are right.!


it' like a person he/she should balace his/her talent.
.

Like me,I am good at sports and language,but not mathmatics.


So start doing some sum, OK  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-12 10:55:39 |Display all floors
How many Li Na will there be in China ? It doesn't look good , as it's so expensive to play tennis in china

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.