Author: 468259058

Hope-losing hope-without hope-despair [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-27 23:14:50 |Display all floors
Ztoa78....
Do you like to read articles in huffingtonpost?
I seldom read articles there.

Actually I like to read news reports in 163.com, baidu.com, ifeng.com, Xinhuannet.com, zaobao.com, Chinadaily.com (Chinese language's Chinadaily) ...sina.com, sohu.com, qq.com, nanfang daily news paper, peopledaily newspaper ...
I like to read Chinese websites.
Why don't you copy any news sources from these Chinese website?

Where the angers from?
You can find all of angers and problems in my posts from these websites and their links.

Sometimes, I translate part of them to English and paste them here.

It's one way to learn english.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-27 11:16 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 23:21:47 |Display all floors
Actually I care about more about housing prices, care more about the rising hate against government officials, care more about the rising food prices, care more about our salaries than the political fights between government officials.
Between the left-wing of communiist party and right-wing communist party.
Between the other group and communist party.

But I know the present government officials gain huge benefits from rising housing prices. Actually they want to find huges amount of excuses to drive the housing price higher and higher.

Is such sitution gonig on, more and more Chinese have to pay more and more home loans. Of course less and less consumption in our society. More and more young Chinese began to hate government officials when they pay home loans while government officials can get dirty cheap apartments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 23:27:20 |Display all floors
Like NBS's false data about CPI, many Chinese newspaper did investigation and found they are wrong.

Like in our xinhuanews reports, It is said one achievements of the past 10 years is the rising deposits of individuals.
According to the same method, after my calculation, It is going down actually.

Like the population below poverty line, from xinhuanes reports, it was going down sharply year after year. But some Chinese newspaper exposed that the exaggerated data. After I doubled check, it is exaggerated data because of the special poverty threshold.

So, of course, I feel I was partly cheated by Chinese government, by party directly controled media such as CCAV.  Many of Chinese get the same feelings.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-28 12:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 23:32:44 |Display all floors
The title of this thread

hope

----losing hope

---without hope

---despaire

Is also from one of these webistes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-28 07:39:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-28 03:55
It's not about democracy. It is about people monitoring their rulers and keeping the bad apples out.
A good dictatorship will take care of the bad apples or allow its subjects to identify them for exclusion. In China, the government usually protects those rotten apples because they are part of the government and part of the problem.
We don't have such systemic problems in the West. Sorry to disappoint you but this is fact.
Agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.