Views: 60603|Replies: 264

Racism and Extremism on CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-19 09:54:59 |Display all floors
Quite a large amount of this forum seems to be filled up with Anglo-phobic and extremist rhetoric. The majority of this comes from Mechanic, Petera, and Kongque who claim to take a middle ground "educating" those "not in the know".
It is plainly obvious that all of them are calling for the destruction and/or pacification of "Anglos" entirely. Justifying these words by basically saying "they started it", citing the recent war on terror as an "Anglo" conspiracy to which all "Anglos" are guilty of partaking in.

What I'd like to know is this: On the English language site of an English Language newspaper, why is this blatant hate-mongering and racism targeted against the English speaking community tolerated? Even seemingly encouraged?

Does this not encourage racism and extremism? Does this not cross the line of proper discussion, rather encouraging people to see the English-speaking community as 'the enemy' and something that needs to be destroyed?

For the record, a good majority of us - wherever we are from - are here because we are pro China. Please take that into consideration while these hate mongers seek to destroy any kind of social and racial harmony within the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 10:23:30 |Display all floors

Treminblinggblue

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 10:26:06 |Display all floors

Extremism

Why is strong criticism of those who have killed 200 to 300 million in the post Columbus holocaust not
acceptable especially since this holocaust has just been expanded into hapless Libya ? And why is the
vilification of the victims of the current phase of the Post Columbus Holocaust,the War on Terra acceptable ?
Why is the fascist persecution of religious minorities from oil producing countries acceptable ? I notice the
cowardly initiator of this thread does not name the leading fascists on this forum - JFiendix,"St" George,
the swine,Braunschirt sr and jr and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 10:50:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 19-4-2011 02:26
Why is strong criticism of those who have killed 200 to 300 million in the post Columbus holocaust not
acceptable especially since this holocaust has just been expanded into hapless Libya ? And w ...

Strong criticism? Don't make me laugh. You were probably the first one to broaden the entire scope of the criticism, targeting  and demonising the entire Western people themselves and ignoring the fact that they are under administrations, secret services and companies.

Anyone who disagrees with you is apparently a "Zionist", "paid by mossad", a "condoner of genocide" etc etc etc. and furthermore you and your posse say these people should be exterminated. It just so happens that your tone makes it impossible for any Westerner to agree with because you're incriminating them. And what does this mean? You want them all in the ground. Plain and simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 10:52:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 19-4-2011 02:23
white trash like yourself are laziness and can't find  a decend job in western country. Even the Mcdonald don't hire you and that why you move to China and teach your mother tung language, because  ...

You know nothing about me. China Daily is sold in the UK and I don't need to move to China, even though my salary would be higher than yours if I did. How unfortunate for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 11:04:25 |Display all floors

Extermination

I have never called for the extermination of anyone.Hounds like JFiendix have on the other hand called for the
nuking of the Arabs and piss race hate poison in huge quantities.All this doesn't bother you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 11:14:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 19-4-2011 03:04
I have never called for the extermination of anyone.Hounds like JFiendix have on the other hand called for the
nuking of the Arabs and piss race hate poison in huge quantities.All this doesn't bot ...

You assume it doesn't bother me, but why would I put myself in the position of being a hypocrite like you? Of course I don't agree with him. It would be wise to note though  that he pretty much says all of that in response to what you seem to say on a daily basis.

Don't tell me you haven't called for extermination, or at the least any harm to innocent Western people. Why do you think you get such a volatile response? Because you're reasonable? You're a fanatic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.