Author: Tremblingblue

Racism and Extremism on CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-21 02:07:16 |Display all floors
I'm baffled by how anti Western foreign policy magically turns into pro Taliban,  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Al Qaeda. And with that, anti western civilisation in it's totality.

Something is seriously wrong with people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 03:35:35 |Display all floors

Reply #59 Tremblingblue's post

Perhaps you have the symptoms and the disease reversed?

This is an unchecked infestation allowed so by lazy, irresponsible leadership which has listened to something other than the inner voice of the force of life! LOST in this world's madness and the personification of vice-fallen ego. Dangerous and perilous times -- portentous of mankind's final devastation!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 10:39:40 |Display all floors
The China Daily Forum is widely known as possibly the most racist and hate-filled government sponsored forum in the world. I certainly can't think of any moderated forum anywhere on the planet that comes even close to this one for the sheer consistency of its rabid, extremist hatred. A forum like this in a developed economy or western country would be shut down unless it cleaned up its act. Sadly in modern China, the cultivation of racism, prejudice and bigotry appears to be acceptable even as freeedom of speech is severely restricted.

The problem here reflects perhaps the biggest problem in modern China, and one which it will eventually pay dearly for: the lack of cultivation of a civil society and respect for human dignity. When the economy eventually slows (as it will soon) what we will have remaining are a lot of people who do not have the psychological maturity nor respect for fellow human beings to enable the country to weather the storm. This is not a big mistake. It's a catastrophic blunder.

[ Last edited by questioner at 2011-4-21 10:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 14:19:21 |Display all floors

Absolutely right

Originally posted by questioner at 2011-4-21 10:39
The China Daily Forum is widely known as possibly the most racist and hate-filled government sponsored forum in the world. I certainly can't think of any moderated forum anywhere on the planet that ...

The innumerable representatives of the Anglo Zionist led New World Order on this forum resemble a horde
of bloodthirsty murderous rabid hounds baying their violent messages of hate.With each new violent incursion
into helpless countries they spew more racial and religious vilification.The fiend leads the pack and is
reminiscent of the leader in a barbarous English fox hunt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 14:56:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 19-4-2011 11:54
Quite a large amount of this forum seems to be filled up with Anglo-phobic and extremist rhetoric. The majority of this comes from Mechanic, Petera, and Kongque who claim to take a middle ground &q ...

Your problem TB would seem to be that you would have everyone simply stick their heads in the sand and let the powers run rampant.

Those you accuse of being extremist anglo-phobes are doing nothing more than exposing the lies and the treachery of those who are using the people of the world - nay not just using but abusing would be a more correct term.

You launched into a tirade of contradictory rhetoric about my comments on a particular subject - adopting a "third party" attack strategy claiming I was making unjustified claims without substance.

I replied to that claim by posting the news articles from reputable sources where my views were reflected by the journalists.

Now you launch another attack on those who are not prepared to merely sit still while the lies and deceit of the worlds colonial powers such as the English (ANGLOS) French, Amerikans and Zionists push the masses ever further over the barrel as they shaft us and suck everything they can from our lives.

Is it being "anglo-phobic" to expose the corruption of these hegemons? NO IT IS NOT

So what is your aim here - you churn out a honeyed rhetoric to conceal something - are you opposed to the people of the world learning the truth about the crimes of others?????

How about you read the following article and comment on the veracity of it - the lies of the British prior to the invasion of Iraq..........  http://www.independent.co.uk/new ... f-iraq-2269610.html the proof of how lies were used to get at the oil in Iraq by the stinking ANGLOS

Do you say we all just say and do nothing about this abuse of power and the abuse of humanity that this highlights? Am I an extremeist for exposing this sort of abuse of power?

Get real fool - just because you can't handle the truth does not mean you can paint those who expose the lies and speak the truth as extremists.

If you want warm fuzzy feelings go to a christain religious site where they all talk about gently jesus and othe rbull---- to make themselves happy with the world - the truth is that the world is full of lying corrupt political leaders and some of us speak out against them. If you don't like what I and other truth seekers say then don't read our posts = simple solution.

If exposing the lies makes me an extremist then I am more than happy to wear that mantle. If you do not agree with what I post then post something of veracity to point out the contray view - not just some religious fanatics come back of nay say - give us the proof in argument - post the antithetic proof instead of some uninformed opinion of disagreement.......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 14:58:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by questioner at 21-4-2011 12:39
The China Daily Forum is widely known as possibly the most racist and hate-filled government sponsored forum in the world. I certainly can't think of any moderated forum anywhere on the planet that ...

would you mind posting your proof of this claim????

those who are saying what you have would certainly be a small minority of people who rarely if ever post anything other than comments such as thar which you have just made.............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 14:59:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 21-4-2011 15:51
I forgot to add: Some of my best friends are journalists.

just because you read an article in Playgirl snake it does not make the journo your friend..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.