Author: Tremblingblue

Racism and Extremism on CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-20 19:11:43 |Display all floors
Tornado - not Tomato

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 20:39:56 |Display all floors

Reply #44 JFenix's post

Whhhaattt?

Are you implying I ain't only fergetful but blind as well?

Tornadoes were tough -- the worst in US history and another set seems to be brewing up in Oklahoma as we speak.

The selfish, self-centered power brokers and their damnable craze to dominate the world, treat all other humans with great disdain and worship their little egotistical personalities will continue to be the destruction of mankind -- they are the evil in our midst and the creative force pf life will teach humanity a hard damn lesson for allowing such vice to reign over us for so long.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 22:09:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 2011-4-20 03:47

I think anybody directing filth and anger at any race, religion or culture should face consequences.

Even I've fallen into the trap of generalisation, because these anti-anglo comments ha ...

The darts that hit us always hurt, but apparently we underestimated the damage our darts inflict on others...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 22:11:47 |Display all floors

Reply #46 GoChina888's post

More like your farts!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 22:30:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-19 21:01

Criticism is certainly acceptable - but you know what we're talking about here.  It's not about criticism or handing out a reprimand.

It's about spreading hatred and lies.  Even you have gon ...

Westerners always bluster about the universality of their human rights pattern. :) Fallacy.

What's really universal is the 3rd law of Newton's Principia.

Originally written to physics but Newton did not realize that his work is truly universal n' applied to all knowledge including human psychology.

And about being exaggerated in (the level of) criticism...every culture has its own pattern and to purport a picked one in a forum where people from different cultures participate is gloating exercise...because the trend is pick ours, obviously.

As someone had stated in another thread - be in this forum is being constantly be harassed and nobody will be sheeply criticized w/out kick back. Complain about the "tone" of the word?

If you do not criticize others...you won't read criticism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 23:55:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-20 22:30

Westerners always bluster about the universality of their human rights pattern. :) Fallacy.

What's really universal is the 3rd law of Newton's Principia.

Originally written t ...

What happened to your stance about respecting other cultures?

It is within our culture to champion human rights.  It's just who we are.  Shouldn't you respect that as you preach about accepting cultural differences?  Or do we not count?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 00:01:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-20 22:30

If you do not criticize others...you won't read criticism....

I don't care about personal criticism.  It's more important to me to stand up for what I believe in than what other people think of me.

It's the downright lies and hatred that is on here.  I do not post thread after thread dehumanizing another race.   I can speak about other things.  My life does not revolve around some crazy conspiracies.  I don't look at every world event and try to pin blame on one race or group of people.  Look at macanese - he even tried to blame us for Japan's earthquake.  As if we control nature now and would destroy our own ally.  It'sjust all crazy stuff that is on here.  I wouldn't even call it criticism.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.