Author: Tremblingblue

Racism and Extremism on CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-21 15:01:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 21-4-2011 15:50

The SCMP is a decent paper although I do have some pet peeves with them.

Thank you for sizing me up.

you are easy to size up as you put it - just kick a rock over and there you are under the belly slime of a snail...........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 15:02:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 19-4-2011 12:23
white trash like yourself are laziness and can't find  a decend job in western country. Even the Mcdonald don't hire you and that why you move to China and teach your mother tung language, because  ...

well put ..... ........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 15:08:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 19-4-2011 19:02

Look you fcukw!t, if you claim that he knows nothing about you,  are you suggesting that you know EVERYTHING about him to claim that you'd have higher earning power than him?

Or is there s ...

she's a bit confused mate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 18:10:18 |Display all floors

Reply #70 kongque's post

Funny -- why do you hateful racists live off the largess of the West instead of plying your talents (or more like lack of talents) within your own people's nations?

You are the confused, self-serving, selfish and self-centered fools, no doubt! I reckon the lure of money and a better lifestyle is too much of an allure for your lack of principles, right?

Ergo you are all cowards!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 18:13:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jinseng at 2011-4-19 17:27

jinseng posting, as usual, is full of hatred!

Lau Guan Kim
Singapore

hey kiasu,(sore loser)

go sleep in yr spore zoo withblueskies la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 21:30:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 21:41:46 |Display all floors
Ha! This post and some of it's replies are magic! This is why i keep coming back to the China Daily forum, i try and stay away as much as i can because it's not good for my health staying up so late but i just find the reading too entertaining to turn away from sometimes!

I feel like a person stuck on the fence so often when I read posts like these, in that I can always see both sides of the argument. In my humble opinion i see extremism on both sides of the fence.

On China's side, yes i agree there is a lot of fascinatingly unbelievable racist extremism being posted by the Chinese. I find it incredible reading though, it's like going back in time 2 or 3 generations. They talk like something out of an old World War 1 revolutionary movie or something. It's like the west 100 years ago the immaturity of their racism and extremism, like they've been living on another planet or been in some kind of a coma, or living in a cave, and suddenly they've crawled out from their hole and are here finally joining the rest of the world trying to communicate like we're still all living pre-World War 1, with soldiers and army people singing and dancing to songs, giant parades and big outlandish statements. Fascinating to read, quite incredible.

On the side of the West (or the 'Anglos' as the Chinese posters here love to call us, I find that kind of cute :) there are a couple of things. First of all it's the pure ignorance of Chinese history and culture. If you have no idea of the history or culture then you have no right to make an opinion judged on some crap American tabloid article you might have read about China. Secondly, I agree with the Chinese when they get annoyed with anglos for imposing their values on the Chinese like they are superior or something. This is very degrading for the Chinese and I fully understand why they get angry about it. I have been guilty of this myself in the past and I am very careful now to be respectful of the Chinese and not impose my values, just give opinions and criticism when I feel it is necessary and/or helpful to help China move forward.

Remember, just because the west is 'developed' does not mean we are 'better' people. We are all equal, all people in the world. It was the 'west' that brought China down in the first place, starting with the Opium War, it is the right of the Chinese to become a fully developed nation (just as it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the Chinese government to ENSURE that this happens as quickly as possible, which is why I'll criticise when I can see problems and when certain areas are not developing properly)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.