Views: 8232|Replies: 26

Death Education Shows China's Lack of Development [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-7 20:45:05 |Display all floors
What's all this new debate going on about "Death Education"?

I really think it's a sign of China's lack of development. Death education was wiped out along with the wiping out of religion altogether by the Communist party.

I've noticed that all of the older people in China (the people who have been around since the beginnings of the Communist Revolution and lived through the Cultural Revolution) have no concept of it, they seem to only concentrate on food and money. Food and money is the only meaning of life for them, like a religion. They've learnt that it is the only safe topics to talk about also, you can't think too independently or the powers that be come after you. It's been long ingrained into Chinese society for 2 or 3 generations now. It's like an entire uncivilised nation of children. Sorry to be harsh or offensive, I love China and it's people, but it is still the truth for the majority of the country, it's a nation of uncivilised people with the minds of small children.

I'm not saying that to speak down of the country either, because it's not their fault, it's the power system that has made them and still keeps them this way.

Education for death is just another way of saying that basically without serious human rights improvements and political reform, China will never scale to the full heights of development that it deserves, no matter how tall the building become and how many possession you gain. Does giving a million possessions to a bunch of spoilt children teach them to grow into adults?

All that is happenning in China currently is that a nation of poor uncivilised children is now becoming a bunch of spoilt rich uncivilised children.  The basic problems in society are still the same.

That's the Da.lai La.mas argument half of the time as well. The Chinese are taking the religion out of Ti.bet. He understands that the Chinese don't understand the meaning of life yet, they are undeveloped. The Ti.betans have an understanding of death and a spiritual meaning to their lives, which the Chinese have destroyed. Not intentionally destroyed, just destroyed out of pure ignorance because they are a bunch of uncivilised children with not concept of death or any spiritual meaning other than to make money and eat food. Are you starting to understand now what you have been doing in your pure undeveloped ignorance over these last 50 years yet China?

Mark my words, this "education about death" will open up a huge can of worms in China, and perhaps a deeper understanding that will force more serious reform in a country that still has many problems. I hope it solves a few of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 20:48:42 |Display all floors
and I apologise for being so blunt and direct in this post, but I felt it was necessary to get the message across, sometimes you just need to be told something directly, like a bucket of cold water in the face, in order to wake up to reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 21:26:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 21:30:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 21:31:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 21:43:35 |Display all floors

Southpark Fail,

Originally posted by Baiquen at 2011-4-7 21:26
ROFL

Death education! I want to teach this class:

"Timmy, come to the front, you are going to be our example"
*get a gun and shoot Tummy*
"This is what happens to little fuc ...

wasn't Timmy who always dies somehow.
Think again.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 21:48:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.