why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-16 15:43:42 |Display all floors
Where you gone dunce ?   (yawn)

Im off now its boring waiting around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 15:45:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 16-4-2011 17:28
An utterly stupid egocentric prick.

we are nothing without ego ............... thanks for the compliment..
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 15:47:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 16-4-2011 17:43
Where you gone dunce ?   (yawn)

Im off now its boring waiting around.

now that is what is really egocentric dickhead - fancy thinking I am here just to play with you and your silly ideas.......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 15:50:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 16-4-2011 17:27

You dont know anything about the UK government of substance.  You're just a blustering thick kunt playing to a gallery of Trolls.

I know more about it than you do and that is plainly obvious.

Can you tell me when zion took over the English Government? (the first foray)

Let's see just how much you really know..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 06:58:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 16-4-2011 04:29

are you really so thick as to deny the reality of what is published in media all over the world?

your problem is you fail to be diverse in your choice of media selection and only read the  ...

You still haven't told me why a propaganda machine would openly display dissent regarding the war. If anything, politicians openly deny the shortfalls of the conflict, and yes, they end up on the news. But the rest? Whatever. Think what you want. I happen to think that the coalition shouldn't have gone in the first place, and I would gladly point out lies by the media if there were any.

You're just blinded by your own bitterness. You need to get a  grip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 07:15:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 16-4-2011 04:40

ROFLMAO - ok dumbass - here is a source that even a moron like you cannot deny the veracity of.

It details much of what I have said about the Taliban.

The virtual non existent training -  ...

Er, what is exactly eye opening about that?

I've read a book from a BBC correspondent, The Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan (published in 1986), that documents how badly trained the Mujahedeen were. They were firing unarmed mortar rounds at the Soviets. They were duds.

You don't actually seem to understand that the majority of deaths are from explosives and booby traps...that totally disregards numbers (Look at the IRA). Most head on engagements have been met with a partial or total annihilation of the rebels fighting.
The Taliban could capture a large part of urban areas if they had a large force...but they don't have a large force. They simply do not. Which means only one thing - they do not have popular support of the Afghan people. Sure, some are joining the ranks, but not a lot. Their battle record is actually extremely poor...it's awful.

Look at Libya, in the first weeks of the conflict there was no NATO support, but the rebels managed to take an extensive amount of land. They had no air force and only a few working helicopters, but managed to capture a huge amount of land. Why? Popular support, a hell of a lot of man power.

The Taliban can't be considered the legitimate government of Afghanistan because they're totally deficient and QUITE OBVIOUSLY lack the manpower they need to do anything significant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 22:21:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-7 15:00
quote:

" "Afghanistan is the land of holy warriors. We feel the pain of the innocent Palestinians, and we will stand with them to the end," Habibullah said. "Israel is a terr ...

Oh crap konque! I was in Afghanistan and I wrote a simple paper on how to win.....unfortunately, some might not want to take away from corporate profits when it comes to subcontracting and munitions supply! This war is winnable as long as we, the west, are as ruthless as they, the taliban and co, are! Heard of fighting fire with fire?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.