Author: kongque

why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-15 18:24:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-14 06:39

........  pom - just looking at who commissioned the poll says it all mate.

And let's face it a poll can be formulated to bring about any result you want simply by asking  ...

Better sources than yours Kong which so far are precisely NONE.

One despot plus a relatively small militia can rule an entire Country for generations.

But that is stating the obvious really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 03:25:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 15-4-2011 04:39

your inability to offer something original tells me everything there is to know about you. but they do say imitation is the highest compliment ...........

Inability to offer something original? Do you want me to type it in bright green letters?

I'll accept your inability to reply to the comment at hand as a sure sign that you have no idea what you're talking about, and are only expressing your wishes for this conflict. You've produced not a single solid fact backed up by evidence.

Do you know why so many Westerners are talking about this conflict in the first place? The media. Unless you think EVERY SINGLE person has looked on conspiracy websites. There are people speaking out against the war on television for everyone to see. Zionist controlled? If they do control the BBC they aren't doing a very good job.

And don't tell me you know better because you're not HERE watching it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 03:26:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 15-4-2011 10:24

Better sources than yours Kong which so far are precisely NONE.

One despot plus a relatively small militia can rule an entire Country for generations.

But that is stating the obvious really.

Exactly. He hasn't produced a single source or fact. He's dressing up his opinion.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-4-16 05:24:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 2011-4-16 03:26

Exactly. He hasn't produced a single source or fact. He's dressing up his opinion.

DRESSING UP oh sounds like a Kbay action

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 12:22:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 15-4-2011 19:53

Um.....I'm not a china basher.  

And two - this thread is about afghanistan and not china.

well goolllllyyyy gee - so all your turning posts into China comparisons has nothing to do with "China bashing"???? Bullsh1t!!!!!

You take every opportunity to twist threads to suit your main objective - it is all there in the archives for all to seeeeeeeeeee........ he he he..

Same with your little band of sycophants who hang like dags from the arse of a goat.... you all twist threads to suit your desire to poke sticks in the eyes of the Chinese - and typically you deny it ....

at least I am open and honest about my desire to expose the USA and zionism for what it is ........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 12:29:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 16-4-2011 05:26

are you really so thick as to deny the reality of what is published in media all over the world?

your problem is you fail to be diverse in your choice of media selection and only read the media that appeals to your one eyed world view.

try a bit of diversity and you will find everything I say has more veracity than the crap you try to deny it with.

I post my own words when ever possible - not afraid to face fukkwits like you who can only copy and paste and use other peoples quotes to make yourself appear to have a modicum of intellect.

look beyond your propaganda machines and you will find the truth - and if you don't like what I say then you sure as heck don't have to read it. after all according to you it is all bull---- anyway so why bother fool. you sound a lot like the monkey actually - never able to post anything original and always trying to twist what others say to make it suit your mindset.........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 12:40:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 16-4-2011 05:26

ROFLMAO - ok dumbass - here is a source that even a moron like you cannot deny the veracity of.

It details much of what I have said about the Taliban.

The virtual non existent training - the lack of decent weapons - eyesight problems - logistics problems.

READ IT AND FUKKING WEEP DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2 ... liban-marksmanship/

Read it abd ask yourself how can the Taliban have survived this long - cut off from outside logistic support - they must be getting support from withing Afghanistan - IS NATO HELPING THEM???? Doubt it - so that only leaves the Afghans themselves.

And that flies in the face of the poll by dumbass pommies and fukkwits who look at some loaded poll by the propaganda machines running their countries and think their government would never lie to them....... fukking dickheads........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.