Author: kongque

why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-15 12:39:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 14-4-2011 14:23

You have no idea what I am KQ. That's the thing. You silly boy.

The Taliban do not have the manpower for a sustained and large scale conflict, yes! Why is this? Lack of support! Obviously! ...

your inability to offer something original tells me everything there is to know about you. but they do say imitation is the highest compliment ...........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 12:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 14-4-2011 17:27
The Isrealhelli satellite nations occupying Afghanistan are there to protect a puppet regime that will allow
them to build a pipeline,if they haven't already done so.It gives them a reason to occu ...

yes they had a faggot parade there - it was when the US troops marched in.......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 12:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 14-4-2011 12:55

Also think of it this way - if we were to replace both gender and race with specie, would you feel the same?

What if for black spiders it was common to kill the male after sex, wo ...

JFunk is at sixes and sevens in this thread - she can't find a way to use it to poke sticks in the eye of the Chinese ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 14:51:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-15 12:41

JFunk is at sixes and sevens in this thread - she can't find a way to use it to poke sticks in the eye of the Chinese ............

You and Wahaha arsehole are not remotely Chinese so WTF does it matter to you ?   Trolling around CD sucking each others cocks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 15:21:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 17:51:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-15 12:36

How can you possibly even dare to raise the issue of womens rights when you come from a country with such a shocking record of mistreating them???

surely even a tool of ...

We do have a shocking record.  I've spoke about this before.  But the laws are on our side.  There are all those reported rapes because women CAN and DO report crimes against them.  They use our legal system (which is not perfect) to deal with the perpetrators.  I put my ex husband in jail for abuse.  I've stayed in womens shelters.  I know all about.  Ever since I got out of that abusive relationship, I want to help other women in the US or anywhere in the world.  It just can't be seen as acceptable behavior anywhere.

In afghanistan, its the laws that screw the women there.  Its the laws that determine their abuse.  How can girls get help?  Shelter from abusive husbands and families?  There is nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 17:53:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-15 12:41

Um.....I'm not a china basher.  

And two - this thread is about afghanistan and not china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.