Author: kongque

why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-14 04:16:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-14 04:14

Sorry...millenial culture.

And sorry again, this time for you, for your biased view of a whole culture that you summarized thru an aspect only.

But otherwise it's practical...

Western ...

Well I didn't address the whole culture, just aspects I will never ever respect.

I think I am allowed to do that?

And you still haven't answered my question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 04:50:58 |Display all floors
And you still haven't answered my question.

???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:28:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 14-4-2011 02:10

And to play Lady Gaga, or open McDonalds, or distribute M&M's, or Coca-Cola also will not help to win the hearts and minds of these people.
" Perhaps " [/color ...

If any one thing stands out - it is that the US foreign policy of interferring in the affairs of others is systemic to the downfall of the USA - from the top down the nation is morally and ethically bankrupt - add to that the economic bankruptcy brought on by the perpetual self serving and ego stroking of these pathetic excuses for human beings and the end game is clear..............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 7-4-2011 18:50
Fear of the Taliban

These are the results of a poll commissioned by the BBC, ABC News (USA) and ARD (Germany), in which 1,691 Afghan adults were interviewed in all of the country’s 34 provinces ...

........  pom - just looking at who commissioned the poll says it all mate.

And let's face it a poll can be formulated to bring about any result you want simply by asking the questions the right way - for example look at what is passed off as "polls" here on CD - loaded questions which can reflect only what the polster wants reflected - and that may be nothing like the truth.

If such a huge percentile of the population is reflected in such a small sample (which was probably in the tribal region that supports "Carsie") then the poll is obviously nothing more than a farce.

How can the Taliban survive if opposition to them is so great? They have to get mujahideen from somewhere - and the fighters are not Saudis or Yemenis - they are Afghans who are fighting the invaders....
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:52:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 14-4-2011 03:49

Yeah...cause that's a great strategy.  Has been working real well for us.  All the way to the poor house!

And still the US people are sucked even harder to fork out more $$$$ to keep the wars going...... when will you people wake up to the way you are being prostituted and rise up in revolt???

You talk about the Chinese people in derogatory terms - but all the while the world laughs at the amerikan people for being such blind fools - rise up and tear down the zionist tyrants who control you - take back your country and re-establish the priciples of "for the people by the people" that once made your country great........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:53:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 14-4-2011 06:50

???

the filter is as slow as funky........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:55:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 14-4-2011 02:44
I noticed that Islamic culture seems to trigger off your extreme feminism every time.  This is stereotyping behavior at its worst!

inwardly looking and prone to kneejerk reaction.......  but we do love her ......  big arse and all..............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.