Author: kongque

why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-4-25 09:38:06 |Display all floors
Can you tell me where America been win a war??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-25 10:39:06 |Display all floors

Bloodbaths

The numerous turkey shoots the Yanks and their NWO cohorts are indulging in have a number of
objectives.They include control of oil production and increasing the profits of the Zionist oil barons.They
include the maximisation of the revenues and profits of the Zionist merchants of death.These wars are not
meant to be won in the conventional sense but are to be dragged on interminably to provide excuses for
permanent occupation and permanent bases.These wars are also waged to destroy local cultures and
religions and spread NWO abominations like gender role reversal and homosexuality.The Zionist
banksters are sadists and enjoy the killing and maiming.Protection of the opium crop and the drug trade
are important objectives in the case of Afghanistan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-25 10:46:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 23-4-2011 00:21

Oh crap konque! I was in Afghanistan and I wrote a simple paper on how to win.....unfortunately, some might not want to take away from corporate profits when it comes to subcontracting and muni ...

what is crap about the Taliban and the Afghan people declaring solidarity with the oppressed people of Palestine?????

obviously your "paper" on how to win was not viewed with the same august mindset by the powers that be.

but typically you miss the point birdbrain.

winning the war against the Afghan people is not an option for the western powers - they "lost" the war the minute they decided to invade the country and that has been clearly shown.

When the worlds most militarily advanced fighting force - in overwhelming numbers - with unlimited logistic support and firepower cannot bring a tiny tattered ragtag bunch of poorly trained poorly armed fighters to heel in the time they have been trying then the only word for it is LOST.

Claiming "victory" in Iraq was a joke - and claiming victory in Afghanistan will be a joke unless you kill every Afghan who has lost a family member - no matter how remote the family tie - these people have long memories and they will never stop.

when the western powers leave their puppet will never be in control of more than the regions in close proximity to the larger garrisons and even those regions will be tenuous at best.

there was nothing "righteous" about the invasion of Afghanistan - the minute amerika lost the initiative of diplomacy they had lost the war.

but pray tell - what is your formula for "ViA" - enlighten us all. (note no smiley)

Man created god before god created man and the LHC will blow Europe off the map when they accidentally create anti-matter.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-25 10:51:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 25-4-2011 11:38
Can you tell me where America been win a war??

they beat the Japs pretty well - albeit by committing the worlds worst crime against humanity and of course they did flog the Spanish - Yugoslavia they had to call in their poodles but that was more so they could dole out some presents without it looking too obvious.

But since WWII they do not have a good record - lots of big mouth and B-52 but no real victories........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-25 10:55:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 17-4-2011 09:15

Er, what is exactly eye opening about that?

I've read a book from a BBC correspondent, The Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan (published in 1986), that documents how badly trained the Mujahede ...

are you trying to act dumber than what you really are?

if so you are doing a sterling job.

you obviously do not read posts before responding with your own version of what the poster has said.

you were the one who squealed about what I posted then squealed more about it not being from any reputable source - so I posted the source and still you squeal like a stuck pig - fukk off you time wasting shill.......

face the future with dignity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-25 11:13:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 17-4-2011 08:58

You still haven't told me why a propaganda machine would openly display dissent regarding the war. If anything, politicians openly deny the shortfalls of the conflict, and yes, they end up on t ...

sorry fool but the non response should tell you that your attempt to divert the content and twist it to suit your taste failed...........

what you want people to see is the way the media is portraying events today not the way they were portraying years ago when they were carrying the flag for the political power of the day. of course they have to start reporting at least some of the truth now because so many people have seen the lies unfold and fall flat in the interim. trolls and shills such as yourself would use the exposure of the lies as a way of exonerating those who propagated them to begin with.

if you read my post you would have read where I iterated the way the freedom fighters in Afghanistan are forced to use IEDs because of their lack of logistic support and you would have been able to connect my assertion that the lack of training and poor logistics make the survival of the freedom fighters more outstanding in the face of such overwhelming force.

you appear to argue simply for the sake of argument without raising any cognitive points to counter the original points - just another sheeple in fact with a mindset to bolster your own view of yourself and the failing empire from which you have run.

man created god before god created man.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-1 01:08:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-4-25 10:51

they beat the Japs pretty well - albeit by committing the worlds worst crime against humanity and of course they did flog the Spanish - Yugoslavia they had to call in their poodles but that was ...

American war now a days means destroy the country for rehabilitation.Obviously the contract get by the American contractor for trillion dollars deal.

Another thing the American army  setup their roots in those land.Keep the iraqi lady in captivity and release until the baby born.This tricks played by the Alexander and muslim ruler in early days.Afghanistans mixed look people are a best proof.

Now a days America dont wants to win the war but keep control on recostruction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.