Author: 468259058

Chinese cows producing "human milk" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-6 19:59:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-6 19:57

I thought this was being done as a substitute for breastmilk and infant formula?

Infant formula, I agree just does not contain the nutrition that babies need.  I couldn't be more against inf ...

-
My mother did not breast feed me. It is very common in liberal China.

Your insensitivity is thick like a brick wall.

Plus, this is for all humans of all ages. As study shows, we need to drink "milk" our entire lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-6 20:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-6 19:59

-
My mother did not breast feed me. It is very common in liberal China.

Your insensitivity is thick like a brick wall.

Plus, this is for all humans of all ages. As study shows, we need to ...

It's common everywhere that women do not breastfeed anymore - that doesn't make it right.

It's usually because we tend to think of the breast as a sexual object and not what it was made for - to feed our babies!!

Breastfeeding is best - there is not a doctor in the world that would argue otherwise.  Why do you think they are going to such great lengths to create this new milk?  Formula does not cut it - it makes babies sick.

Have you ever seen the difference between breastfed babies and bottle-fed?  The bottle fed babies spit up ALL the time.  Their bodies don't digest the formula well - that is why they throw up so much.  It doesn't happen with breastfed babies.  

So why do women keep giving something to their babies that obviously makes them sick?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-6 20:23:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-6 20:08

It's common everywhere that women do not breastfeed anymore - that doesn't make it right.

It's usually because we tend to think of the breast as a sexual object and not what it was made for  ...

-
This scientific result does not persuade anyone from breast feeding. This is not about breast feeding.

This scientific result supply a great alternative. It also benefits everyone who drinks milk daily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-6 22:14:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-6 20:23

-
This scientific result does not persuade anyone from breast feeding. This is not about breast feeding.

This scientific result supply a great alternative. It also benefits everyone who drink ...

How is it not about breast feeding?  They are making a substitute for breast milk.

Why not just use real breast milk?  There was a company that made the ice cream with real breast milk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 10:03:54 |Display all floors
Chinese mothers should be CHIDED for not breast-feeding. It's not something to be proud of !
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 11:19:40 |Display all floors
Every mother should breast feed in China if they do not want their babies dying from melamine poisoning.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-21 17:17:34 |Display all floors
clone
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.