Author: chico1337

Do Tibetans Consider themselves Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-17 08:29:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-17 04:18

Why is it that I am the only one to be privy to how the Teabs achieved that unthinkable feat of becoming Chiense citizens overnight?

Here is how this happenbed:

The great helmsman, you ...

You have serious problem differeing historical facts from your imagination, snakey.

Maybe your self-esteem is the root of this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 08:30:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-17 04:32

I always helpfully oblige, dearie! Your life seems to be just one hell of a voyage stretching from the birth canal of your mother to the septzic tank behind the abortion clinic.

No wonder  ...

Historical fact is something snakey hates, he even deny his own cultural root.

His words only contain curse and scorn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 08:31:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-17 04:36

Why doesn't our crypto-communist Chinese X-Pet speak any Gaelic language, or indeed any foreign tongue himself?

Why ask this innocent bystander inane questions pertaining to the English att ...

You don't speak Chinese in China, snakey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 08:32:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-17 04:38
71: May I sum up your garbled and highly repetitive nonsense as follows?

CHina is Teabed's biggest province?

You enjoy your life here by cheating a girl for visa.

This is a fact and consensus of all of us here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 08:36:01 |Display all floors
Indian-Tibetans and Anglo-Tibetans and CIA lapdogs do not like to see this.
ChineseTibetans.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-17 11:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2011-3-17 02:23
Not if your teachers beat you for speaking Gaelic at school. This continued to at least the 1950's and 60's and was the recommended punishment by the board of education. Corporal punishment, yo ...
   ............................................................................................

Wow …...  !!!!

An unexpected reemergence of a seasoned forum member ………

Have you been hiding under a rock somewhere  ……..  ?

Well how nice to have the opportunity to discuss a topic with you, and I notice that you still have that acerbic mean streak ………

Scots are you by any chance ……..  

To the post ………….

I am very sad for you that you were beaten at school and I cannot say I am surprised, although it is not something that would be credible today. In fact you failed to mention that up until the sixties corporal punishment was used across the board in UK schools in an arbitrary manner for even the most minor infringement. And I am sure you had your fair share of it ……….   

As regards the English language in Scottish Schools, you seem to be unaware that the original schools were set-up for the sons of noble men by the church and used only the English language and Latin and later progressed to include more and more of the population until the Act you referred to unified the operation of schools under the Education Department in London and Gaelic became available as a separate subject.

But, I have no wish to discuss Scottish schools or even the corporal punishments that were meted out to you, justified or not  ……….   

Back to my post and the part you have quoted:

QUOTE:  As to crushing a local language ........
The Welsh still speak Welsh and the Gaelic peoples who can be bothered, still speak Gaelic ......
As stated, 'motivation' is a core human value .........

Which part of these ideas are untrue ………  ?

1)The Welsh still speak Welsh ...
2) Gaelic peoples who can be bothered, still speak Gaelic ......
3) As stated 'motivation' is a core human value .....

I have numbered them to make it easier for you, and don't worry, no beating for you if you cannot get the answer right .....

Oooh ....... BTW .........

Remember, it is always a good idea to read a post before replying …....   <hint>            

[ Last edited by expatter at 2011-3-17 11:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-17 11:37:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-17 04:36
Why doesn't our crypto-communist Chinese X-Pet speak any Gaelic language, or indeed any foreign tongue himself?
Why ask this innocent bystander inane questions pertaining to the English att ...

There ...........

I was right ..........

You don't have an answer ........   

Just to help out on the human concepts and beliefs angle as regards human motivation ...........

Look up Bernard Spolsky and Lambert and Gardener for the relevant reading material .........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.