Author: blueskies88

Man created god before god created man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-14 14:59:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 8-12-2010 23:03

You are just taking a page from america's playbook.  We did the same by supporting them against the soviets.  It's not just because of all the suffering it causes upon the people.
Before we su ...

The only time I would take a page out of amerikas playbook would be to wipe my arse.

And once again you just don't see the forrest for the trees do you. Amerika did not "support" the Taliban against the Soviets. Amerika founded and funded the mujihadeen - amerika created the centralised core of the Afghan fighters - they created al Qua-ida.

Read the real history and the events leading up to the present day.

You think Usama bin Ladin attacked amerika? WRONG FOOL - amerika attacked Usama before he decalred war on amerika. LOOK UP THE REAL FACTS.

The reason amerika tried to kill USama was because he released the videos of the CIA agents trading the stinger missiles for truck loads of drugs. - Three weeks after those videos aired Clinton yielded to CIA pressure to launch a cruise missile strike to kill Usama - the idiots had their intell wrong and missed him but killed his wives and children.

To cover their arses they hatched the plan to destroy the WTC and Pentagon - read the press releases that followed that - in an interview Usama said he did not plan it nor order it - BUT HE PRAISED THOSE WHO DID!!!!!!!!

Why would he not claim it if he did carry it through? He had absolutely nothing to lose by claiming it and everything to gain - recruits would flood in to join him in the fight against amerika - his death would raise him even higher if he claimed it. As it was - the way the amerikans muddied the waters it became a given by young muslims that Usama was the rallying point for those who would stand against the zionist crusade against them.

Of course the amerikan people will never believe that because they could never get their tiny minds around the fact that their government and their security agencies are nothing more than zionist stooges. The amerikan people have been polarised for many decades - fed polarising propaganda from the cradle to the grave. If their government told them black was white they would believe it........

The wolf is your shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:14:46 |Display all floors

Reply #45 kongque's post

camel rider of the sands

Allah wiped your face on his camel's rear end, isn't that what you meant to say?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 9-12-2010 10:31
I admit that "Man created god before god created man" doesn't make sense to me either. I understand the "Man created god" part, but not the "god created man" part.

I am surprised that you do not understand the adage Kyosan. It is self explanatory.

My first ask is that you look back at the history of our planet - how old is it?

Then look at the evidence available in the form of fossils - flora and fauna - and ascertain how old they are.

Then proceded along the timeline to when humans appeared.

Continue your journey throught the billions of years until you come to the point where you find evidence of humans forming a belief in gods.

At this time you can also see that hunaity had no concept of science - the gathering tribes were extremely superstitious - thunder and lightning formed part of their belief in gods - in fact every natural event was given some form of meaning in a belief in gods.

In this way humans CREATED GOD. They created god/s to explain - what for them - defied explanation. Today we know the reason for natural phenomenom that sent the ancients running for their caves because they thought some god or other was angry.

Now walk along the timeline a bit further - priesthoods began to appear - shamen - tribal chieftains - all looking for some niche to provide them with power over the superstitious masses - the expanding human population.

When the simple folk asked questions of these people that they could not answer they simply applied god or a god to the situation as a way of keeping their dignity and position.

Politically it became an addition to their power if they empowered the priesthoods and the various gods - by making them more powerfull so they made themselves more powerfull. If someone stepped up and questioned the words of the priesthoods about god it was a simple matter to have that person or those person put to death - thus a more powerful set of cult beliefs grew.

If you doubt that - you need only look back a few hundreds  years - or even today in Islamic cultures. A whole dictionary of words and terms were coined to cover the "sins" of non-believers - all transgressions punishable by death.

Trudging along the time line still further though you will come to the time when the "modern" or "new age" religions hit the market place - the old religion that had to feed so many gods became redundant - enter the one god system via the scribes of the sadducees and pharassee.

To carry the point - this one god became the omnipotent "creator" - thus the god that man created became the creator of man........ nothing more than another load of bullsh1t in a story that is full of bullsh1t.

Sure the religious story is a feel good story - humans do not want to think they evolved from a soup of chemicals that formed on a cooling rock that just happened to be the right distance from a solar furnace that issued the radiation that brings about changes in organic substances and changes cell structure. They do not want to accept the fact that they are not some fantastic super being that some "creator" placed here to screw up the planet.........

And so I say - man created god before god created man - a mere figment in the imagination of a clever cult - and something that has cost the lives of more humans than anything else.

So many people today have come to the point of denying god - as well they should - yet they are still torn apart by the seeds of religion that were sown in their childhood minds - so they opt for a "creator" preferring to live in the netherworld of religious fantasy instead of reality.

Man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:49:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skidmark at 14-12-2010 17:14
camel rider of the sands

Allah wiped your face on his camel's rear end, isn't that what you meant to say?

No stupid skidmark - I said what I meant - learn to read foolish girl...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:49:40 |Display all floors

Reply #47 kongque's post

where's your poof?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:51:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by douchebag at 2010-12-14 15:49

No, I am a  stupid skidmark - I said what I meant - learn to read: I am a  foolish girl...........

I created god before I created man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 18:08:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 14-12-2010 17:49
where's your poof?

You are my proof skidmark ...............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.