Author: blueskies88

Man created god before god created man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-8 20:12:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skidmark at 8-12-2010 20:37
hahahaha

I find this a curious piece of repetitive un-supported blabber from a poster who seems as though he is all-knowing and has all the answers.

Curiously locked into his own machinations ...

I have indeed explained this ad nauseum in previous threads which you obviously did not have the brains nor the attention span to read nor comprehend.

So here we go again skidmark - typing very very slowly just for you.

But before I can answer your particular question for you specifically you will have to define what you mean by god - I ask you to do this because in one of your previous rants you stated that you did not believe in god.

Thus I take it your request is nothing more than some sort of personal attack brought on by your deep shame in finding out that amerikan is not such a shining beacon of all that is good - a deep shame brought on by the realisation that you are part of a sick and rotten society that has turbed a once beautiful land mass into a cesspool of deviate behavior.

As a denier of god - clearly stated by yourself - why would you want to know the truth about the evolution of the god belief - now that is curious?

Man created god before god created man - a very self explanatory statement easily comprehended by the least intellectual among us - but not by skidmark it appears.........

Face The Future With Dignity
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 20:33:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-12-8 18:37
hahahaha

I find this a curious piece of repetitive un-supported blabber from a poster who seems as though he is all-knowing and has all the answers.

Curiously locked into his own machinations ...

Well that used to be a saying that I said quite frequently.  But kongque is a fake.
No self respecting atheist is going to support radical religious fundamentalism like he does.
Makes no sense.  

Kongque is a poser and a fake.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-8 20:42:02 |Display all floors
Maybe all of us, other species, the sun, the moon, the earth, the universe was created by a God, one Robot in the future, or in the 4th, 5th dimension space.
Our God, the robot, have the abilities to time travel to the past or the future.
And now we are living in the "Matrix".

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-8 20:53:12 |Display all floors
I suggest that Human being better stop developing technologies like "clone", artificial intellegnce and some others.
in case another "Hitler", crazy guy, will produce countless guys and robot to fight for their dreams.
But maybe it will be the paradise. like what we have learnt from textbook, you can what you dream, what you require in communist society.
they can reproduce beauties if you like beauties. they can reproduce declicous food if you like......
who knows?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-12-8 08:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 20:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 8-12-2010 22:33

Well that used to be a saying that I said quite frequently.  But kongque is a fake.
No self respecting atheist is going to support radical religious fundamentalism like he does.
Makes no sen ...

And that is where you make a big mistake - it is not their religious beliefs that I support - it is their fight against the xtain crusade of those who want to impose their phony values and ideals on them. You just haven't got the brains to figure that out........ I can full well understand that it would make no sense to you - after all it might require a millisecond of thought.

So poser and fake - well that's a really gem coming from you..........

Your introverted view of the world and its people leaves much to be desired. If ever there was a case of the pot calling the kettle black .........

Man created god before god created man.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 21:03:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2010-12-8 20:59
it is not their religious beliefs that I support - it is their fight against the xtain crusade ...

You are just taking a page from america's playbook.  We did the same by supporting them against the soviets.  It's not just because of all the suffering it causes upon the people.
Before we supported the religious fanatics, girls in afghanistan was attending school.  Women could go to universities and could become professionals.  By supporting the loonies against our enemies, we caused untold suffering by religious fundamentalism.  It's a cowards approach.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 21:21:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2010-12-8 20:12

But before I can answer your particular question for you specifically you will have to define what you mean by god - I ask you to do this because in one of your previous rants you stated that you did not believe in god. ...

Alright, you foul-mouthed self-inflated idiot, of course I do not read all your crap, who the hell do you think you are? To me a nasty-mouthed ill-thought, lackluster loser.

God, by any definition that I am aware of is a personality of some sort, usually but not always, of some humanoid nature.

Yes, I persoanlly attacking your filthy nasty habits of running around the forum acting as a self-aggrandized troll!

I am willing to rip the shreds out of you in an intellectual discussion or debate, and every time you come-back with stupid 'skidmark', underwear childish bites, I am all the more assured of your lack of confidence in anything of an intellectual basis. Hide behind your childish trite nonsense all you like, you are making the mark of skidding into the lowest form of contact known to man or child with all your crap.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.