Author: blueskies88

Man created god before god created man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-17 19:35:51 |Display all floors
God is simply a matter of personal belief and what it/he means to the individual.  What is right for you or me may not be right for somebody else.

Religions work for some people because those people have the power of belief.  I am not going to try to convince them i am right and they are wrong.

The problems always amounted to a few individuals with powerful personalities/egos influencing the masses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-17 20:05:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 17-12-2010 21:25
Um...if you support lslamic 'freedom fighter' <- sick

Than you are indeed supporting lslam.  For their whole purpose is to spread lslam.  They kill for allah.  They are a perfect example of h ...

You just don't get it mate.

Everyone kills for a reason - and the most intensive killing is the killing done in the name of religion - islamists kill in the name of allah and xtains kill in the name of god - what is allah? what is god? they are one and the same.

So you have got your skirts up around your neck but don't know whether to lay down with your legs spread or bend over..........

Your confusion over this issue is comical really.

You are trying to conceal the hegemonic aggression of the zionist regime with some sort of crusader type ideal. You want to wipe out all forms of idealism that does not conform with the self serving ideals of the Israeli/US zionist regimes.

The easy targets along the way to world domination just happen to be the easily destabilised and weak nations which follow islamic rule - who is next on the list? Saudi Arabia - if not why not - they cut off peoples hands and stone people to death - and crickey mate THEY ARE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS!!!!!!!!!

The Wolf is Your shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-17 20:13:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 17-12-2010 21:35
God is simply a matter of personal belief and what it/he means to the individual.  What is right for you or me may not be right for somebody else.

Religions work for some people because those pe ...

If there were a god then you would be correct - but it being that god does not and has never existed then the belief in god is a very dangerous state of mind - it leads to wars and mass killings - it leads to gullible people flocking to cults.

The fantasy of god is a powerful opiate for the weak of mind - for the naive and gullible and vulnerable. It is a false hope in a world where no hope is the only hope for the damned......... "Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem!!!"

Man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-17 22:09:52 |Display all floors

Reply #67 JFenix's post

hehehehe

The smart-ass is just looking for attention, I think so! Lonely guy, no doubt.

He has no virtues, apparently, and doesn't mind soliciting support from insane Islamic nut-cases -- barking for attention from those already self-absorbed in their own agenda, this guy is a dolt!

As I see it -- he's just an irresponsible big mouth is all. A failure at living life, a brute and a discarded soul.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-17 23:38:01 |Display all floors

Sorry .....................

I really enjoyed #63 .....................

Cool .....................    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 00:44:09 |Display all floors

Reply #72 expatter's post

well, I figured I might get around to readin' his crap -- after he has learned to behave and act like a gentleman.

I reckon he hits the booze too heavily.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 01:05:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.