Author: cindy1225

Christian woman receives death sentence for blasphemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-16 17:39:56 |Display all floors

Reply #54 JFenix's post

hehehe

????

He is CIA?

[snicker]

He has served as a translator throughout the Middle East, I think he has a lot more personal experience with these people than you can ever imagine!

Check out the move "Where in the world is Osama bin Laden", freely available on hulu.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 17:46:33 |Display all floors
bashing of the Chinese government by seneca

hmmmm ...

he is a Roman warlord?

He swings his sword and screams at the Chinese government to move faster and with greater responsibility? He forgets that the government is still trying to weed-out corruption and graft and search for honest and virtuous young people to take their place -- it is a process and the central government doesn't have nearly the control so many think they might, they are cautious of rising personalities and the ever-possible en masse wave of upset giant-killers, the Chinese people require careful consideration, I reckon, why would you ever think so -- you project yourself and your own illusory image onto everyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 17:53:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2004-7-25 18:07
But not sure what it purports.
It keeps claiming one "island" with a capital "I" - "Island"; which island might that be? Hainan? It already is Chinese, and rather poor, compared to Guangdong from which it was divorced a decade ago.

Westerners lusting after Chinese sluts...ahem: women?
I am afraid, your own women are ljusting after us and our money and passports!
Why?
Poor Chinese culture
!  

Seneca hates everyone. He hates Chinese women. He hates Chinese cultures. He is a disgusting pervert.

I hope Seneca to be hung soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 17:53:39 |Display all floors
I note your stupid knee-jerk reply that facebook is a good thing for China, despite its irresponsible lack of considering the culture with which they wish to impose their half-baked ideals!

I am afraid of you, JFenix, you are so ready to experiment on others without any real scientific basis and research, just cheap knee-jerk, spoon-fed schoolgirl idealism. You remind me of Freud and Dr. Spock. You would perhaps, embrace the social-psychology experiments of the late 1960s? I think your feminist movement has done more to destroy family values and promote dysfunctional relationships than you would ever dare to admit. You are a goofy liberal air-head in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 17:54:25 |Display all floors

Reply #58 ilearnabc's post

the pot calling the kettle black

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 17:57:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-16 17:54
the pot calling the kettle black

I don't have racial discrimination against the black.

Your own president is black. You can call him black.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 18:03:23 |Display all floors

Reply #58 ilearnabc's post

I think all three of you have had bad relationships with the opposite sex, BTW! And, it shows!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.