Author: cindy1225

Christian woman receives death sentence for blasphemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-15 19:52:36 |Display all floors
That has what to do with sentencing someone to death for blasphemy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 19:58:04 |Display all floors

Cancer

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-15 19:52
That has what to do with sentencing someone to death for blasphemy?

I hope you live near Cincinnati,Fiend.And have absorbed large amounts of alpha and gamma radiation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 04:20:36 |Display all floors
You are a sick person for defending this seneca.

You're hatred for america is much greater than your love for mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 05:15:52 |Display all floors

Reply #51 JFenix's post

Hahaha!

JFenix, seneca has an IQ at least 40 points above yours, I do reckon, and he tries very hard to see both sides, as I have known him over these many years; though he is a bit too impatient with the Chinese government, I dare say. Further, I reckon his heart is always with the people, whoever they are -- you should try it sometimes: a genuine attempt at understanding, compassion and a strong sense of historical and current reality. He was a solid stone-wall against chairman's insanity. Whacka whacka whacka!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 05:52:47 |Display all floors

Fernald

This is the Fernald Uranium foundry near Cincinnati,OH.In the fiend's home state.This is where uranium metal
was extracted from ore.It was sent to Hanford for conversion to plutonium.The plutonium was machined to
from nuclear weapon pits at the Rocky flats facility near Denver.The pits were asembled into nuclear weapons
at the Pantex plant in Texas.
Fernald.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 16:14:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-16 05:15
Hahaha!

JFenix, seneca has an IQ at least 40 points above yours, I do reckon, and he tries very hard to see both sides, as I have known him over these many years; though he is a bit too impatie ...

Well that is certainly the image seneca wants to project.  I'm sure he'll be very pleased with himself.  I see through seneca.  Ever wonder why he is so critical of china yet crazy musIim theocracies get a free pass and defended?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 16:50:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-16 16:14

Well that is certainly the image seneca wants to project.  I'm sure he'll be very pleased with himself.  I see through seneca.  Ever wonder why he is so critical of china yet crazy musIim theocra ...

Jiayou, Fenny. I am on your side this time. Give Seneca a lesson. He is a sleazyball and oddball. Sick man!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.